Apparently people haven't stopped bugging Bumblefoot on myspace

fishyguy

Who gives a shit about Bumblefoot??? I mean really, this guy was a nobody 2 months ago no one had even heard of. He was wearing diapers when GNR was kicking real ass. That's great he's such a nice guy, but it doesnt make up for being a useless 3rd wheel. His "Bee Guitar" is really gay, which no one can deny... and everyone would rather hear a full version of Don't Cry instead of his take on it. He had nothing to do with that song.

Who gives a shit about Bumblefoot??? I mean really, this guy was a nobody 2 months ago no one had even heard of. He was wearing diapers when GNR was kicking real ass. That's great he's such a nice guy, but it doesnt make up for being a useless 3rd wheel. His "Bee Guitar" is really gay, which no one can deny... and everyone would rather hear a full version of Don't Cry instead of his take on it. He had nothing to do with that song.

"His "Bee Guitar" is really gay" This comment alone will make me never have respect for your opinions.

I wonder if hes an internet freak.I would never answer them all.

ya.. i have no problem not answering someone's PM or email if I dont know them and its about stupid shit. He's a nice guy.. but thats whats hurting him :( I've talked to him a little bit, but I dont bug him everyday.

"His "Bee Guitar" is really gay" This comment alone will make me never have respect for your opinions.

Guess you dont agree? I wish he could make the thing fly, then it would be cool. I would have loved to have seen Slash or Izzy playing a fuckin Bee Guitar in early days of GNR. That surely wouldve gotten them so much respect.

Dude, he migh've been more or less unheard of a couple of months back... but if anybody's a nobody around here it's you... Seriously, that guitar is a work of art no matter you think. What's Ron done to deserve this kind of shit off of a dick like you? It's quite sad that you can find no more reason to slag him than him having a foot shaped guitar with Bumblebee patterns and being a third guitarist. Fact is he's more talented at guitar than you will ever be, give the guy some respect. And obviously Axl doesn't want to do a full Don't Cry so we should be grateful we're getting it in some shape or form, I'm sure Ron and the rest of the guys would be more than happy to play it... Actually think about things you say before you start hatin on the guy.....jeez....

Dude, he migh've been more or less unheard of a couple of months back... but if anybody's a nobody around here it's you... Seriously, that guitar is a work of art no matter you think. What's Ron done to deserve this kind of shit off of a dick like you? It's quite sad that you can find no more reason to slag him than him having a foot shaped guitar with Bumblebee patterns and being a third guitarist. Fact is he's more talented at guitar than you will ever be, give the guy some respect. And obviously Axl doesn't want to do a full Don't Cry so we should be grateful we're getting it in some shape or form, I'm sure Ron and the rest of the guys would be more than happy to play it... Actually think about things you say before you start hatin on the guy.....jeez....

I got my own opinions just like you have yours. Everyone is calling this guy the next best thing since fuckin sliced bread and I'm saying: NO, he's not all that. Plain and simple. I think his guitar is gay, but I said nothing derogatory about him personally. You are the one starting with the insults DICK.

Edited by buzzkillz

I got my own opinions just like you have yours. Everyone is calling this guy the next best thing since fuckin sliced bread and I'm saying: NO, he's not all that. Plain and simple. I think he's guitar is gay, but I said nothing derogatory about him personally. You are the one starting with the insults DICK.

I beleve you were the one who implied that no one gave a shit about him.... that's ever so slightly insulting don't you think..... :rolleyes: