There's a contradiction going on right in front of your eyes.

Carne_asaDA

Being Axl Fucking Rose doesn't give him a free pass to act like an asshole, destroy property and assault people. I don't care how many kick ass songs he writes.

You should give a shit about his personal life, because it affects his professional one. He got lucky yesterday with a fine and slap on the wrist. Maybe the next time he acts like a diva he won't get away with it so easily.

He's a spoiled rich millionaire. I'd probably act the same way (although not as violent!) if I was him. What matters is he got himself out of this and the tour goes on. Hopefully he can keep his temper under control.

Exactly.

I think lots of people were impressed about how he handled Hilfiger, and even those asswipes at Donnington. That's why what happened yesterday seemed to come out of nowhere.

btw JB I saw that pic you posted on another forum holding that um, girl. :lol:

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't Axl once accuse his bandmates of being a distraction because they were always fucked up all the time?? Didn't he alienate himself from his band off stage because of it?? Hmmmm................

Well that was 15 years ago. I guess when you are in your 40's, it's all okay now I guess. :rolleyes:

I know alot of you think that it's so cool and so rock n roll for him to do this........but you are all morons.

Fact is, Axl has issues right now and they are not healthy. He really needs to slow down.

I agree and disagree.

What he did was stupid. I don't think he's "melting down," though. He just needs to stay off the booze - or at least not drink Jack Daniel's till he "is unable to speak."

Didn't Axl once accuse his bandmates of being a distraction because they were always fucked up all the time?? Didn't he alienate himself from his band off stage because of it?? Hmmmm................

Well that was 15 years ago. I guess when you are in your 40's, it's all okay now I guess. :rolleyes:

I know alot of you think that it's so cool and so rock n roll for him to do this........but you are all morons.

Fact is, Axl has issues right now and they are not healthy. He really needs to slow down.

I agree and disagree.

What he did was stupid. I don't think he's "melting down," though. He just needs to stay off the booze - or at least not drink Jack Daniel's till he "is unable to speak."

Pfffttt... then what's the point? :xmasssanta:

I'm gonna be totally honest here,

the only contradiction going on here is of what we say as fans.

We will not be satisfied; if Axl drinks and does stupid shit, we are going to tell ourselves, "Shit,we're screwed, there goes the album, bla, bla, bla."

If he is going to go to his hotel room and sleep right after a concert, we are going to tell ourselves, "Shit, where is the 'old Axl' that would drink and act like a rockstar"?

What is it we want from him?

To not put his album/tour at jeopardy? but then where does all the excitement go?

da_illest_in_402, answer me this question.

Which one of the two would you rather have, and yes, I am aware they are both extremes.

But would you rather him be a "rock-star" or a man that has "lost the thrill"?

Because I wanna know this once and for all...

And yes I do believe this is what happened.

Does the media lie. SOMETIMES.

But not most of the time.

That's because you and the rest of your VR buddies that agree with you are fucking idiots! Stop making idiotic, repetitive threads and go back to the VR section, jackass!

I agree

I disagree.

Its little pricks like you that discourage people from posting here, you truly are a fool, there was no mention of VR in this post before you came along with your comments, the slash lovers take alot of shit on this board, some of it deserved/ some of it not, and this thresd is about Axl not VR stop stirring shit you worthless fuck. AD takes alot of crap on this board and I agree with very little of what he says but at least he has his reasons for his comments, the posters i have quoted are just looking for trouble and are every bit as responsible for the shit on this forum as the slashite's.

Maybe we should have an asshole's forum, that way we can get rid of all the fucks in one go.

Hopefully the arrest will be a wake up call for Axl. 44 is not too old to party your ass off and have a good time but 44 is too old to be arrested and put in a drunk tank.

I still think we are jumping to conclusions a bit early. If Axl's after hour activities affect any of the shows than it's time to worry, but, IMO, we are overreacting a bit right now.

And yes I do believe this is what happened.

Does the media lie. SOMETIMES.

But not most of the time.

That's because you and the rest of your VR buddies that agree with you are fucking idiots! Stop making idiotic, repetitive threads and go back to the VR section, jackass!

I agree

I disagree.

Its little pricks like you that discourage people from posting here, you truly are a fool, there was no mention of VR in this post before you came along with your comments, the slash lovers take alot of shit on this board, some of it deserved/ some of it not, and this thresd is about Axl not VR stop stirring shit you worthless fuck. AD takes alot of crap on this board and I agree with very little of what he says but at least he has his reasons for his comments, the posters i have quoted are just looking for trouble and are every bit as responsible for the shit on this forum as the slashite's.

Maybe we should have an asshole's forum, that way we can get rid of all the fucks in one go.

Listen up, toots! Pull your panties out of your cameltoe before they're gone for good! For those of us that have been here longer than 2 days, we've seen plenty of these posts from Da, dating back to '03. And I was gonna write more, but then realized you and your 6 posts will be gone and off to the George Michael forum by the time I finish my cup of coffee. So shut the fuck up, because you don't know shit!

Ha, asshole forum would be fun. RED didn't nickname me 'rocketprick' for nuthin'!

Edited by rocketking

Come on...i laugh myself to dead when é read things like this: Axl is makin' headlines not for the best reasons, Axl isn't acting like he should...etc.

When would you people understand that controversy was GN'R mate for all these years, Axl Rose has always been doing crap and shit like these. I dare to say that you've been very lucky: he finished all the concerts of the tour, at least until today!

And stop writing and writing and overwritin' about Axl age...does anybody complain about The Rolling Stones age?

You all shoot against Guns N' Roses because they are an easy target...they're tryin to do some rock n' roll history...they are beeing very ambicious and people that doesn't understand ambicion starts the critics.

Get over with...and write about somethin' interesting and less talked about...think...discuss some ideas of your own!

Rock On (True) Gunners!!

Come on...i laugh myself to dead when é read things like this: Axl is makin' headlines not for the best reasons, Axl isn't acting like he should...etc.

When would you people understand that controversy was GN'R mate for all these years, Axl Rose has always been doing crap and shit like these. I dare to say that you've been very lucky: he finished all the concerts of the tour, at least until today!

And stop writing and writing and overwritin' about Axl age...does anybody complain about The Rolling Stones age?

You all shoot against Guns N' Roses because they are an easy target...they're tryin to do some rock n' roll history...they are beeing very ambicious and people that doesn't understand ambicion starts the critics.

Get over with...and write about somethin' interesting and less talked about...think...discuss some ideas of your own!

Rock On (True) Gunners!!

Word! rock3

Funeral, why are you laughing?!?! Blabbermouth ALWAYS tells the truth and is the most reliable source on the web!! :D

Edited by rocketking

Rock On (True) Gunners!!

And I laugh myself to um, dead, when I read posts like this too. You're telling US to think? :rolleyes:

You have something interesting to say and less talked about, some ideas of your own, then please, lay your wisdom on us.

Hopefully the arrest will be a wake up call for Axl. 44 is not too old to party your ass off and have a good time but 44 is too old to be arrested and put in a drunk tank.

I still think we are jumping to conclusions a bit early. If Axl's after hour activities affect any of the shows than it's time to worry, but, IMO, we are overreacting a bit right now.

I agree. However, just because he's 44 doesnt mean he's "too old to be arrested and put in a drunk tank." He's a celebrity. That's the price of fame. Even if he wasn't doing much wrong, just to pin something on him they'll arrest him. But I do agree with you, as long as it doesn't affect him musical abilities, then everyone here IS overreacting.

axl looks old compared to stinson n fortus lol, i mean theyre all almost the same age

anyways back on topic, heard bout the axl arrest yesterday on the flash news. the only other time that gnr were mentioned was after that tommy hilifiger incident...barring the gods of metal concert, cuz they and other big bands like metallica performed,

there hasnt been anythin yet regardin their european tour excludin the festivals,

so i dunno maybe its bad marketin by the management,

cuz the only time they seem to hit the headlines here was for doin crao

You're the moron. Just because Axl was wasted on alcohol and done a few dumb things whilst drunk doesn't mean he is out of control you idiot. Nobody on this planet can control themselves properly when drunk, the sooner you realise this the better. Now please fuck off back in the VR section as your input here is unwelcome.

You're the moron. Just because Axl was wasted on alcohol and done a few dumb things whilst drunk doesn't mean he is out of control you idiot. Nobody on this planet can control themselves properly when drunk, the sooner you realise this the better. Now please fuck off back in the VR section as your input here is unwelcome.

lolol :rofl-lol:

chill mate,

the point is he shudve known better than to get drunk in the middle of a tour,

i mean this cudve been a lot more worse if the cops hadnt let him out tat early,

he cudve wrecked the whole tour.

so he s got a point,

no need to bash anyone

I like your sig, ER!! Who made it? B)

I like your sig, ER!! Who made it? B)

Mine?! Oh thank you! I made it myself with good ol' photoshop. hehe. :)

Exactly.

I think lots of people were impressed about how he handled Hilfiger, and even those asswipes at Donnington. That's why what happened yesterday seemed to come out of nowhere.

btw JB I saw that pic you posted on another forum holding that um, girl. :lol:

Thats why I think it was the alcohol. Some people it really brings out the temper.

And i didn't post the really good ones!

Sorry, but this is another lame thread trying to guide Axl towards decent behaviour and something you want him to be. It's as if you people never learn. Really. Sure, Axl's attitude gets him into trouble. So? Can you do something to help that? No. Will you go up to Axl and sprinkle some fairy dust on him to keep him mellow? No. With a mood like Axl Rose's, do you really think he's not going to get into trouble? Sure, he's happier these days, and it really doesn't help when people throw bottles of piss at you.

It took one incident, and now every negative person comes out of their shell once again to spread the pointless comments. I also find it funny how some of you automatically believe what is in the media, just because it may be negative about the new band. Da, I've seen your posts before. Let's face it. You pounced on this like Oprah on KFC and started throwing out words like "contradiction" to support some kind of negative claim, like in every other one of your posts about this band and/or Axl. I have to tell you, your explanation of this supposed "contradiction" is not the definition of a contradiction at all. However, if you want to believe every piece of negativity, I don't find that very surprising one bit.