There's a contradiction going on right in front of your eyes.

Carne_asaDA

And yes I do believe this is what happened.

Does the media lie. SOMETIMES.

But not most of the time.

That's because you and the rest of your VR buddies that agree with you are fucking idiots! Stop making idiotic, repetitive threads and go back to the VR section, jackass!

I agree

I disagree.

Its little pricks like you that discourage people from posting here, you truly are a fool, there was no mention of VR in this post before you came along with your comments, the slash lovers take alot of shit on this board, some of it deserved/ some of it not, and this thresd is about Axl not VR stop stirring shit you worthless fuck. AD takes alot of crap on this board and I agree with very little of what he says but at least he has his reasons for his comments, the posters i have quoted are just looking for trouble and are every bit as responsible for the shit on this forum as the slashite's.

Maybe we should have an asshole's forum, that way we can get rid of all the fucks in one go.

Listen up, toots! Pull your panties out of your cameltoe before they're gone for good! For those of us that have been here longer than 2 days, we've seen plenty of these posts from Da, dating back to '03. And I was gonna write more, but then realized you and your 6 posts will be gone and off to the George Michael forum by the time I finish my cup of coffee. So shut the fuck up, because you don't know shit!

Ha, asshole forum would be fun. RED didn't nickname me 'rocketprick' for nuthin'!

So now you judge people on the amount of posts they have made, well maybe the non believers are right because so far the new GnR have released Zero songs, by your way of judgement this band have no credibility whatsoever and would be better off playing to George michaels fans.

I have actually been a member here for over a year and my low post count is mainly because i used to check here only for the news and had other targets in life apart from reaching 5000 posts on a message board. I never saw the point in posting with all of the idiots around here ready to jump down peoples throats. However in recent times I have been posting more, then the forum went down as did alot of my recent posts.

You my friend dont know shit !.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody on this planet can control themselves properly when drunk, the sooner you realise this the better.

What?! :blink:

Are you serious? NOBODY?

Since when does getting drunk = losing all self control to the point you need to be taken away in handcuffs?

Shit, I must be doing it wrong...

chill mate,

the point is he shudve known better than to get drunk in the middle of a tour,

Are you fucking kidding me?!?! This isn't bubblegum, pop-rock and Axl is not in a boy-band.

Thank you! I love yours too. Top Gun - one of the best movies ever, with such a great soundtrack. hehe.

Best, cheesy 80's soundtrack ever!!

Hiiiiiiiiiiiighway through the dangerzone............dangerzone!! lol

Edited by rocketking

And yes I do believe this is what happened.

Does the media lie. SOMETIMES.

But not most of the time.

That's because you and the rest of your VR buddies that agree with you are fucking idiots! Stop making idiotic, repetitive threads and go back to the VR section, jackass!

I agree

I disagree.

Its little pricks like you that discourage people from posting here, you truly are a fool, there was no mention of VR in this post before you came along with your comments, the slash lovers take alot of shit on this board, some of it deserved/ some of it not, and this thresd is about Axl not VR stop stirring shit you worthless fuck. AD takes alot of crap on this board and I agree with very little of what he says but at least he has his reasons for his comments, the posters i have quoted are just looking for trouble and are every bit as responsible for the shit on this forum as the slashite's.

Maybe we should have an asshole's forum, that way we can get rid of all the fucks in one go.

Listen up, toots! Pull your panties out of your cameltoe before they're gone for good! For those of us that have been here longer than 2 days, we've seen plenty of these posts from Da, dating back to '03. And I was gonna write more, but then realized you and your 6 posts will be gone and off to the George Michael forum by the time I finish my cup of coffee. So shut the fuck up, because you don't know shit!

Ha, asshole forum would be fun. RED didn't nickname me 'rocketprick' for nuthin'!

So now you judge people on the amount of posts they have made, well maybe the non believers are right because so far the new GnR have released Zero songs, by your way of judgement this band have no credibility whatsoever and would be better off playing to George michaels fans.

I have actually been a member here for over a year and my low post count is mainly because i used to check here only for the news and had other targets in life apart from reaching 5000 posts on a message board. I never saw the point in posting with all of the idiots around here ready to jump down peoples throats. However in recent times I have been posting more, then the forum went down as did alot of my recent posts.

You my friend dont know shit !.

I agree with you Jamie, that's why I don't post much either, and I've been a member since 04. I do read up all the time, but I just prefer to not get into the internet fights. haha.

Nobody on this planet can control themselves properly when drunk, the sooner you realise this the better.

Are you serious? NOBODY?

Since when does getting drunk = losing all self control to the point you need to be taken away in handcuffs?

It all depends on the person. Some people when drunk get violent or angry other people get very emotional and some people become extremely happy. The point is that not one person can control their inhibitions whilst under the influence. Axl is one of these people who is easily angered when drunk hence his actions, if he was sober he wouldn't do it.

Are you serious? NOBODY?

It all depends on the person. Some people when drunk get violent or angry other people get very emotional and some people become extremely happy. The point is that not one person can control their inhibitions whilst under the influence. Axl is one of these people who is easily angered when drunk hence his actions, if he was sober he wouldn't do it.

So you think he's never fucked up when he was sober? Yeah, I'm gonna disagree. He's done alot of fucked up things without being under the influence.

So you think he's never fucked up when he was sober? Yeah, I'm gonna disagree. He's done alot of fucked up things without being under the influence.

Don't argue with her, Mamakin... she's incredibly feisty. <_< .... for her age! :lol:

Are you serious? NOBODY?

Yeah of course he has but when he was younger. Some posts have been saying how he shouldn't be acting like this at his age but what i'm trying to get across is that he was drunk and couldn't control himself. Had he been sober that night i can bet my bottom dollar he wouldn't of got into trouble.

EDIT: Thanks for the tip rocketking ;)

Edited by Mama Kin

Sorry, but this is another lame thread trying to guide Axl towards decent behaviour and something you want him to be. It's as if you people never learn. Really. Sure, Axl's attitude gets him into trouble. So? Can you do something to help that? No. Will you go up to Axl and sprinkle some fairy dust on him to keep him mellow? No. With a mood like Axl Rose's, do you really think he's not going to get into trouble? Sure, he's happier these days, and it really doesn't help when people throw bottles of piss at you.

It took one incident, and now every negative person comes out of their shell once again to spread the pointless comments. I also find it funny how some of you automatically believe what is in the media, just because it may be negative about the new band. Da, I've seen your posts before. Let's face it. You pounced on this like Oprah on KFC and started throwing out words like "contradiction" to support some kind of negative claim, like in every other one of your posts about this band and/or Axl. I have to tell you, your explanation of this supposed "contradiction" is not the definition of a contradiction at all. However, if you want to believe every piece of negativity, I don't find that very surprising one bit.

This post was not meant to be an Axl bashing in anyway. However, it is a bash to all the kool-aid drinkers, who have represented themselves really well in this thread. My point is, Axl used to alienate and condemn his former bandmates for doing this, but at 44, he's doing it himself. This is not the only incident that's alcohol related so far. You kool-aid drinkers can hammer me all you want. It goes to show that Axl can do know wrong. I will guarantee you, that if this was Slash at a hotel room acting like this. Jim Bob would be partying it up, buying everybody in this board shots of Apple Puckers or whatever he drinks, and taking there free shots on Slash all month long.

Sorry, but this is another lame thread trying to guide Axl towards decent behaviour and something you want him to be. It's as if you people never learn. Really. Sure, Axl's attitude gets him into trouble. So? Can you do something to help that? No. Will you go up to Axl and sprinkle some fairy dust on him to keep him mellow? No. With a mood like Axl Rose's, do you really think he's not going to get into trouble? Sure, he's happier these days, and it really doesn't help when people throw bottles of piss at you.

It took one incident, and now every negative person comes out of their shell once again to spread the pointless comments. I also find it funny how some of you automatically believe what is in the media, just because it may be negative about the new band. Da, I've seen your posts before. Let's face it. You pounced on this like Oprah on KFC and started throwing out words like "contradiction" to support some kind of negative claim, like in every other one of your posts about this band and/or Axl. I have to tell you, your explanation of this supposed "contradiction" is not the definition of a contradiction at all. However, if you want to believe every piece of negativity, I don't find that very surprising one bit.

This post was not meant to be an Axl bashing in anyway. However, it is a bash to all the kool-aid drinkers, who have represented themselves really well in this thread. My point is, Axl used to alienate and condemn his former bandmates for doing this, but at 44, he's doing it himself. This is not the only incident that's alcohol related so far. You kool-aid drinkers can hammer me all you want. It goes to show that Axl can do know wrong. I will guarantee you, that if this was Slash at a hotel room acting like this. Jim Bob would be partying it up, buying everybody in this board shots of Apple Puckers or whatever he drinks, and taking there free shots on Slash all month long.

Getting drunk is something a lot of people do every so often and it's legal. What Axl didn't like about the other band members was their serious drug addictions to cocaine, heroin etc which isn't legal. I would never bash Slash because i think the guy is awesome.

I think getting drunk once in a while doesn't hurt nobody. And even if some things get broke I mean as reasonable man Axl will pay for the damage he caused. so that is no big deal.

I personally think its not ok is to attack people no matter if man or woman. not even the booze excuses things like that. especially because he is famous and an idol for many young people he shouldn't beat or hurt or bite anyone.

I know it may has happend in his private life but as some people said it's Axl fucking Rose and media tends to notice when Axl beats up people.

that's the prize for being a celebrity. some people say they love it that Axl doesn't give a fuck but what actually happens is that young people may will do the same and get into serious trouble. these are the same young blokes that save all their money to afford one of Axls shows and to buy his records.

I think out of respect for his fans and out of responsibility he should avoid to act like this.

you can never please Slashole fans. :lol: When Axl behaves himself, this are the same fans who start topics like " Why has Axl mellow down?" .. or "Axl has sold out because he party's with hot chicks" :lol:

I swear, all the above are Da's topics! :lol:

2 "kool-aid" and 1 "Apple Puckers" references in one post? What, were you too busy to throw in a "Zima" blast?

Spare us the "not meant to be an Axl bashing post", bullshit! You've been doing this shit for 3 years, so we know exactly what that post was meant to be.

As for your post, what other alcohal-related incidents are there?

you can never please Slashole fans. :lol: When Axl behaves himself, this are the same fans who start topics like " Why has Axl mellow down?" .. or "Axl has sold out because he party's with hot chicks" :lol:

As opposed to all the ones you start that are relevant and say something important.

Oh wait...

As opposed to all the ones you start that are relevant and say something important.

Oh wait...

I was wondering where you were! :lol:

edit: sweet, the pic with your cat is back!

Edited by rocketking

Oh wait...

Yeah it is, what the hell... I don't remember changing it back.

Oh wait...

probably something to do with the hacking incident

Oh wait...

probably something to do with the hacking incident

Probably!

Leave it, MB!! That's the best avatar ever!! :xmasssanta:

Didn't Axl once accuse his bandmates of being a distraction because they were always fucked up all the time?? Didn't he alienate himself from his band off stage because of it?? Hmmmm................

Well that was 15 years ago. I guess when you are in your 40's, it's all okay now I guess. :rolleyes:

I know alot of you think that it's so cool and so rock n roll for him to do this........but you are all morons.

Fact is, Axl has issues right now and they are not healthy. He really needs to slow down.

Yeah they were fucked up on heroine. He has a drink after a show and gets into a fight. It happens to every fuckin' one of us. It's so typical that you're drinking and the slightest thing turns into a brawl. It's only 'important' because we're talking about Axl Rose in this instance. I personally could care less because he's released, he's carrying on with the tour and he's performing every fuckin' show like he never left.

I say we drop this and move on because... well... 'It don't really matter'... ;)