There's a contradiction going on right in front of your eyes.

Carne_asaDA

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I say we put a ban on trying to pass Axl's lyrics as everyday forum talk... :angry:

lol, I never did understand that. Do people actually do that in real life? :lol:

My favorites are when someone's pissed off at another poster and they say one of these two:

"Get in the ring!!!"

or

"Why don't you just, Fuck OFF!!"

I say we put a ban on trying to pass Axl's lyrics as everyday forum talk... :angry:

lol, I never did understand that. Do people actually do that in real life? :lol:

I do! If I see a hot chick with blue eyes, I walk up to her and say:

"Hey baby, you've got eyes of the bluest skies... as if they thought of rain!"

Works EVERY time! And by "works every time", I mean I go home alone and horny! :lol:

I do! If I see a hot chick with blue eyes, I walk up to her and say:

"Hey baby, you've got eyes of the bluest skies... as if they thought of rain!"

Works EVERY time! And by "works every time", I mean I go home alone and horny! :lol:

:rofl-lol:

Reminds me of the time I tried to pick up a girl by saying "turn around bitch, I got a use for you"

My favorites are when someone's pissed off at another poster and they say one of these two:

"Get in the ring!!!"

or

AHHH, yeah that drives me crazy.

Or when someone new joins they're like "welcome to the jungle" and "you're gonna diiiieeee"

People have said to me back off bitch, but they weren't even GnR fans. :(

He goes from being non-existent for several years, to now making headlines, and unfortunatley not for all the right reasons.

But whenever Axl goes into the spotlight, he always gets into these types of situations. Hell it even happened here in Arizona back in 98 when he wasnt in the spotlight. I dont give a shit what he does in his personal time, he's writing kickass songs and putting on kickass shows with his kickass band. So what if he has a temper or if he's a spoiled rock star.. he's allowed to be. He's Axl Fucking Rose.

So he's NOT a human being. He just exists for your entertainment?

"Get in the ring!!!"

or

AHHH, yeah that drives me crazy.

Or when someone new joins they're like "welcome to the jungle" and "you're gonna diiiieeee"

People have said to me back off bitch, but they weren't even GnR fans. :(

:o

I also hate when people use lyrics on here for making a post.

He goes from being non-existent for several years, to now making headlines, and unfortunatley not for all the right reasons.

But whenever Axl goes into the spotlight, he always gets into these types of situations. Hell it even happened here in Arizona back in 98 when he wasnt in the spotlight. I dont give a shit what he does in his personal time, he's writing kickass songs and putting on kickass shows with his kickass band. So what if he has a temper or if he's a spoiled rock star.. he's allowed to be. He's Axl Fucking Rose.

So he's NOT a human being. He just exists for your entertainment?

no, where do you get that? I just said what he does isn't my business. I hope the best for him, I love him as an artist and as someone whose touched my life. But if he wants to act like a spoiled rockstar, its not hurting me.

Didn't Axl once accuse his bandmates of being a distraction because they were always fucked up all the time?? Didn't he alienate himself from his band off stage because of it?? Hmmmm................

Well that was 15 years ago. I guess when you are in your 40's, it's all okay now I guess. :rolleyes:

I know alot of you think that it's so cool and so rock n roll for him to do this........but you are all morons.

Fact is, Axl has issues right now and they are not healthy. He really needs to slow down.

Yeah they were fucked up on heroine. He has a drink after a show and gets into a fight. It happens to every fuckin' one of us. It's so typical that you're drinking and the slightest thing turns into a brawl. It's only 'important' because we're talking about Axl Rose in this instance. I personally could care less because he's released, he's carrying on with the tour and he's performing every fuckin' show like he never left.

I say we drop this and move on because... well... 'It don't really matter'... ;)

Whether it's heroine or bud light. Being fucked up is fucked up. It wasn't long ago where Axl came on the air waves and him and Bach were bragging about doing "Splenda". So let's not make it a legal vs. illegal issue.

why are you assuming axl is fucked up all the time? the only time I ever hear of Axl partying is after a gig.

Partying = biting people???

Dude didn't order a bunch of Crystol or Dom Perignon (like he used to), this dude is ordering bottles and

bottles of Jack Daniels like nobody's business.

So what if he has a temper or if he's a spoiled rock star.. he's allowed to be. He's Axl Fucking Rose.

I wished I would of been that security guard. You WOULD HATE ME. <_<

you people are crazy

anyone remember the motherf*cker who said that because on the hillfiger fight that axl's gone emo in his lyrics and not tough enough?

i wanna see the stupid ass that said that here, cause rose is still beatin the fuck outta anyone that pisses him off

i wanna see the stupid ass that said that here, cause rose is still beatin the fuck outta anyone that pisses him off

Yeah!!!!!! He sure has proven himself a tough guy hasn't he. Let's see, he has scored 2 of the greatest knockouts in history over Stephanie Seymour and Erin Everly.

INCREDIBLE!!!!

he's punked out a few journalists with his entourage and Earl around. He jumped off stage punched a fan knowing that his entourage were right behind him. (Nice open handed haymaker btw... :rolleyes:)

I guess with victories over Erin and Stephanie, Vince Neil and Bob Guccione Jr. were not worth his time right??

Showed a little ring rust against Tommy H. and that costed him.

But over all..............Axl has the track record of the toughest S.O.B. in the planet right?? :rolleyes:

let's not forget that he went Pit Bull on a hotel security officer.

Edited by da_illest_in_402

Yeah!!!!!! He sure has proven himself a tough guy hasn't he. Let's see, he has scored 2 of the greatest knockouts in history over Stephanie Seymour and Erin Everly.

INCREDIBLE!!!!

he's punked out a few journalists with his entourage and Earl around. He jumped off stage punched a fan knowing that his entourage were right behind him. (Nice open handed haymaker btw... :rolleyes:)

I guess with victories over Erin and Stephanie, Vince Neil and Bob Guccione Jr. were not worth his time right??

But over all..............Axl has the track record of the toughest S.O.B. in the planet right?? :rolleyes:

Sarcasm at its worst.

INCREDIBLE!!!!

Sarcasm at its worst.

Noooooooooooo < now thats decent sarcasm :rofl-lol:

Didn't Axl once accuse his bandmates of being a distraction because they were always fucked up all the time?? Didn't he alienate himself from his band off stage because of it?? Hmmmm................

Well that was 15 years ago. I guess when you are in your 40's, it's all okay now I guess. :rolleyes:

I know alot of you think that it's so cool and so rock n roll for him to do this........but you are all morons.

Fact is, Axl has issues right now and they are not healthy. He really needs to slow down.

Just wanted to subscribe this, it's so very true!!!

It is so sad to me to see Axl this way ...

Just wanted to subscribe this, it's so very true!!!

It is so sad to me to see Axl this way ...

Really? Cuz I see your sig and I'm shocked you would feel that way!!

(We should just make this the Sarcasm Thread!)

wtf is this thread??

1. Axl starts his concert early

2. Pulls of a flawless kickass show with a steady incredible voice and awesome axl-moves.

3. Parties all night

4. Gets arrested

5. Spends some time at the police station and pays his fine

6. Goes to Norway

As far as performing goes...it's absolutely perfect...other than that, isn't this the Axl we all came to love`?

It's true I worked for a rock magazine once and we didnt go to shows or listen to records. we actually paraphrased past reviews. u get press clippings then write the copy. u dont neccasarily listen to the record. or attend shows. sad but true.

In actual fact it is totally transparent that stars hire publicists to fake stories for them. It's a game you play with them if you hire them they help you if u dont they may make you come out of situations looking worse. So in fact the Swedish babes looked hired for the story. Then maybe even the fight was orchestrated to get the cops to turn up. How far does it go? All the way baby.

he acts like a complete jackass because he can get away with it--most people will do whatever they think they can get away with. The reason axl is doing so well on stage is because he knows he can't get away with his antics and fits like he used to because this is his last chance as a musician. Obviously, this does not apply to his personal life, no one seems to want to keep (or is able to) him in line.

he acts like a complete jackass because he can get away with it--most people will do whatever they think they can get away with. The reason axl is doing so well on stage is because he knows he can't get away with his antics and fits like he used to because this is his last chance as a musician. Obviously, this does not apply to his personal life, no one seems to want to keep (or is able to) him in line.

That's what I think

no your a moron!

Shut up mate, let Axl be what he is a "ROCK & ROLL SUPERSTAR"

You guys are crazy if you think that this is a 'bad' incident and is a sign for Axl to slow down. The guy has been 'slowed down' for a fucking decade, let the guy do his thing. Every big 'rock star' drank, hell Duffs pancreas exploded, and Slash overdosed, and you guys think getting drunk and biting a security guard is bad?

Rockstars from the beginning of rock have destroyed hotel rooms, its part of the gig. You guys would say he was a sissie if you saw him shoping at DKNY or Hilfiger, but when he plays the 'rockstar' you think hes all of a sudden out of control.

Whos the hipocrit now?