There's a contradiction going on right in front of your eyes.

Carne_asaDA

From the roadrunenr article

The Swedish newspaper Aftonbladet (Story#1, Story#2) has revealed more information about Tuesday's (June 27) early morning brawl at Stockholm's Berns hotel that resulted in GUNS N' ROSES frontman Axl Rose being arrested on suspicion of damaging property at the hotel, assaulting a security guard and threatening police.

Now suspicion of damaging property, so me a favour what did he do break a glass bowl, assaulting a security guard, that can be just pushing him away and him falling over and threatning police. Police can cite threatning behavoiur as not doing what they ask.

So there we have it, Axl knocked over a glass bowl, pushed an over zealous securtiy guard who called the cops and when they arrived Axl did not feel like co-operating*

Funny how you make something so bad look pretty pathetic.

KoB

* These facts did not happen but you get the general idea

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The world has changed since GN'R were at the top the first time around. Now it's not enough to just go on stage and put on a kick-ass show. The music is not enough now - there has to be controversy, sensationalism, 'celebrity' behaviour to get enough publicity, to sell enough tix, to make enough money. Seems like the public at large are getting what they want...... :(

Didn't Axl once accuse his bandmates of being a distraction because they were always fucked up all the time?? Didn't he alienate himself from his band off stage because of it?? Hmmmm................

Well that was 15 years ago. I guess when you are in your 40's, it's all okay now I guess. :rolleyes:

I know alot of you think that it's so cool and so rock n roll for him to do this........but you are all morons.

Fact is, Axl has issues right now and they are not healthy. He really needs to slow down.

Shut up mate, let Axl be what he is a "ROCK & ROLL SUPERSTAR"

Grow up.

Didn't Axl once accuse his bandmates of being a distraction because they were always fucked up all the time?? Didn't he alienate himself from his band off stage because of it?? Hmmmm................

Well that was 15 years ago. I guess when you are in your 40's, it's all okay now I guess. :rolleyes:

I know alot of you think that it's so cool and so rock n roll for him to do this........but you are all morons.

Fact is, Axl has issues right now and they are not healthy. He really needs to slow down.

Grow up.

you grow up

if you think that getting drunk and swearing on national tv infront of millions of viewers isn't a controversal distraction, but a private conflict with a girl is, then you need to get your head outta sunday school

Grow up.

you grow up

if you think that getting drunk and swearing on national tv infront of millions of viewers isn't a controversal distraction, but a private conflict with a girl is, then you need to get your head outta sunday school

If you thinks it's "cool" and "rock star" to be 44 years old and act like a jackass and a 2 year old. Get your head out of your ass.

Too bad the Swedish police are soft and this disturbance is probably the most action they got in a long time. I would of loved for the cops to take those batons and beat the pink off of Axl. :fuckyou:

Grow up.

you grow up

If you thinks it's "cool" and "rock star" to be 44 years old and act like a jackass and a 2 year old. Get your head out of your ass.

Too bad the Swedish police are soft and this disturbance is probably the most action they got in a long time. I would of loved for the cops to take those batons and beat the pink off of Axl. :fuckyou:

you put words in my mouth,Jo.gif

this still isn't any different than any other day in 1992 in gnr world

00000001.gif

just replace the random girl with stephanie seymour and the guard with a guy with a camera

and seriously, what's age got to do with it

would you rather he be on stage in a hostpital johnny with a walker and an IV in his arm?idhitit.gif

Edited by Bucketslash

I didn't know Axl's medical/phsycological team browsed this forum.

~M

Edited by MetaSouL

Grow up.

you grow up

"A 2 year old" If i ever see a 2 year old extremely drunk and biting security guards then i'll chop my cock off inch by inch. You sir are what us English men call a tosser.

dude are you kidding me, there is a big fucking difference between dancin with mr brownstone and having a few drinks, this post is ridiculous and only posted to be negative instead of to bring about discussion.

seriously your lame.

dude are you kidding me, there is a big fucking difference between dancin with mr brownstone and having a few drinks, this post is ridiculous and only posted to be negative instead of to bring about discussion.

seriously your lame.

Thank you. Someone else who realizes that this thread was another sad attempt at trolling.