who's the most despensible member?

buzzkillz

Gotta vote Pittman off the island 1st followed by Bumblefoot. This band doesnt need 2 keyboards or synths or whatever... I can't tell you how many mixes ive heard where the synth was louder than the guitars. Which is that much more crazy when you consider there's 3 guitarists!! I just don't see the need. It's a fuckin rock band, not the GNR Orchestra. 1 keyboard/synth and 2 guitars is enough, especially when Axl can play piano and a little guitar.

It's time for Axl to start making GOOD decisions here. I don't care who is in the band really, as long as it rocks like GNR used to. There's to much crap going on, too many secrets.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finck?? no way, not when he's the one playing 70% of the leads and writes songs like Better.

Sorry but Pitman would be my first pick.

Just because he's playing 70% of the material doesn't mean he SHOULD be playing it. Sorry, but the more I see and hear Fortus and Foot perform, the worse they make Finck sound.

Well if Axl was out of the picture, this whole thing wouldnt be happening. Personally, I like Finck and think he's a pretty good addition (tho i dont like that he blew Marilyn Manson). I read that someone in the band (maybe Axl?) said Pittman was very important to the band, like a "4th guitar". I was thinking... geez, all they need, ANOTHER guitar player. The mix is just getting more and more mucked up.

All the members we havea re in Guns N Roses for a reason, if I HAD to kick someone out it would be pittman, simply because of his lack of stage presence (Dizzy has a lot) and for Silkworms (Dizzy is redeemed for the first reason)

btw, it wasn't finck that blew manson

manson snuck up from behind and blew finck

no one,perfect line up

or if we could switch bucket for bumble....

but i've come to terms with the fact that bucket won't be back, and will just say "atleast he's on albums"

slash nuts can't get over it,even though he's on 5 albums of material

ok, i'm done

Edited by Bucketslash

Pittman easily.

Axl, Ron, Finck and Fortus are the only members I can say I like really.

Tommy, Brain and Dizzy could be swapped and (aslong as the replacements could play their asses off) I wouldn't care that much. However I can't say I'd kick them out cos the band requires them, really..

Edited by Slash's Appetite

Probably Finck. Three guitarists? I think BBF is a better lead and Fortus is a great rhythm guitarist. So I don't see the point of having another. And I'm a fan of GN'R so don't think I'm trashing them. I'm just being honest based on the topic question.

know right now he's Axl's right-hand-man on stage, but I find his image and playing style both quite annoying. The only solo by him I really dig is on TWAT.

People will vote Pitman the most - but after hearing RIR5 I sound effects I realized how much background stuff he adds to a lot of the newer songs. Madagascar, IRS, TWAT, and especially Better would sound empty. His synth stuff - when balanced :) - helps the newer songs.

But I'm not sure Jungle needs to have jungle drums in the background, so he's probably next IMO after Finck.

If anyone I'd pick Brain. He seems to be only in it for the money. Finck has stepped up so if this question was asked in 2002 I would have went with him. Fortus is the fucking man. I can't see why anyone would pick him.

I'm not sure what Brains intentions are. but IMO he's the best drummer in GNR so far. He defnitely does his job well.

:huh:

It's true. According to Manson: Robin walked over to him while he was kneeling on stage and "whipped it out" and he performed fellatio on him in front of thousands.

:huh:

It's true. According to Manson: Robin walked over to him while he was kneeling on stage and "whipped it out" and he performed fellatio on him in front of thousands.

I know it's true. ;) I was just trying to figure out the "snuck up from behind and blew" part.

Anyway, I remember he said it tasted salty. I don't know WHY I remember that, but I do.

Edited by Patience 4 Axl