buzzkillz

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

btw, it wasn't finck that blew manson

manson snuck up from behind and blew finck

:huh:

It's true. According to Manson: Robin walked over to him while he was kneeling on stage and "whipped it out" and he performed fellatio on him in front of thousands.

I know it's true. ;) I was just trying to figure out the "snuck up from behind and blew" part.

Anyway, I remember he said it tasted salty. I don't know WHY I remember that, but I do.

dosen't ALL semen taste salty?

btw, it wasn't finck that blew manson

manson snuck up from behind and blew finck

:huh:

It's true. According to Manson: Robin walked over to him while he was kneeling on stage and "whipped it out" and he performed fellatio on him in front of thousands.

I know it's true. ;) I was just trying to figure out the "snuck up from behind and blew" part.

Anyway, I remember he said it tasted salty. I don't know WHY I remember that, but I do.

dosen't ALL semen taste salty?

No, sometimes it tastes like chocolate syrup.

i dont want the band to change i Love the band! all im sayin is...if Pitman was gone i wouldn't miss him.

Personally, I think they need to add more members.

They need at least two more guitarists, two more drummers, and another bass player to really get a good "live sound."

What a predictable thread.

Guns rock as it is, and its threads like this that are totally pointless and that are only here to stir up some trouble and conflict.

Sure, discussion is healthy, but not when it is about a sensitive topic about despensible members.

Guns n Roses line-up will stay. ACCEPT IT! ( a la Almost Famous Style).

I vote for buzzkillz. Oh wait, it's band members? I vote for...NO ONE.

This lineup IS Guns N' Fuckin' Roses. ACCEPT IT!

How clever.

i dont want the band to change i Love the band! all im sayin is...if Pitman was gone i wouldn't miss him.

Personally, I think they need to add more members.

They need at least two more guitarists, two more drummers, and another bass player to really get a good "live sound."

AMEN BROTHA!!!

Guns rock as it is, and its threads like this that are totally pointless and that are only here to stir up some trouble and conflict.

Sure, discussion is healthy, but not when it is about a sensitive topic about despensible members.

Oh please... I'm not advocating anything, I was just curious to hear what other people were thinking. I know what band would be onstage playing if I had it my way. But you said it, DESPENSIBLE MEMBERS, that's exactly the point. Everyone is just there to see Axl really and true GNR fans would rather see the original members altogether (even if they wont admit it).

Oh please... I'm not advocating anything, I was just curious to hear what other people were thinking. I know what band would be onstage playing if I had it my way. But you said it, DESPENSIBLE MEMBERS, that's exactly the point. Everyone is just there to see Axl really and true GNR fans would rather see the original members altogether (even if they wont admit it).

No need to explain. I think MOST people would get the point of the thread.

And I agree with you. When I saw them, it was really just to see Axl. The only time I really paid attention to anyone else was when Axl wasn't on stage.

Well who could the Guns stand to lose?

Axl? Duh.

Fortus? No way. The man shines on rhythm. And I still get chills thinking about RIR where Fortus and Axl are just sitting there chilling during "Patience".

BBF? I hate his beanie. Fucked up Nov. Rain solo in NYC. Could stand to lose him.

Finck? Gets worse as time goes on. But wrote Better. Keep for song-writing.

Tommy: Too much personality, amazing bassist. No way.

Brain: Amazing drummer. No way.

Dizzy: No. Duh.

Izzy: Again, no fucking way. Duh.

Pittman: Was not sure who he was until realized that he is the other guy in the background who has lame hair. Hella.

So it comes down to BBF or Pittman.

BBF? I hate his beanie. Fucked up Nov. Rain solo in NYC. Could stand to lose him.

When I saw him in NY I though he was pretty useless. But the guy has definitely come into his own and I'm glad he's a part of it. But yeah, I agree with you about the hat.

My New Hitlist:

buzzkillz

Axl's Disillusion

Slash's Appetite

AS Warlock

TheAlien

Ashley

PrettyTiedUp763

Martina

Adnan

Bryan

I'm gonna be bustin' caps soon enough!