SAW GUNS N' ROSES TODAY!!

Chris Axl

I gope the topic says it all!!!!

IT WAS THE BEST FUCKING TIME OF MY LIFE!!

I got eyecontanct with Axl Rose, GOD i was incredible.

The whole band was just fucking great!

And he dedicated Out To Geth Me To Sweden! :lol:

It was al just fucking awesume, they palyd all songs I had hoped that they would play!

Lets get some Reviews people comon.

I like the reviews when they rate each members performance like:

Axl 10/10

Robin Finck 10/10

Bumblefoot 10/10

etc

AXL 8/10

FINCk 7/10

FOOT 8/10

DRUMMER GUY 9/10

FORTUS 5/10

PIT/PITT MAN 10/10

Etc.

It was al just fucking awesume, they palyd all songs I had hoped that they would play!

Heey man ;) thought i'd say hello! awesome concert last night, nice meeting u.. if your him ;)

Skall skrive en anmeldelse senere! for hva som sjedde me oss er helt utrolig!

AXL FUCKIN ROSE WORE THE HAT WE THREW ON STAGE!! unde PC

Ohhhhh! It was a amazing show and it sounds so fucking great! Fortus, Finck and Bumble was so good on gitar, and Axl was in great shape with a big smile on his face. One of the best moment in my life, and I am coming back to Spektrum at 8.juli :P Cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets get some Reviews people comon.

I like the reviews when they rate each members performance like:

Axl 10/10

Robin Finck 10/10

Bumblefoot 10/10

etc

AXL 8/10

FINCk 7/10

FOOT 8/10

DRUMMER GUY 9/10

FORTUS 5/10

PIT/PITT MAN 10/10

Etc.

the drummer sucked..

yeah i also think the drummer sucked :P lol.. but the rest was ... unbelievable great!!!!

oh and the waiting time.. :no: fuck i was bored.. + i was very sick ... i had fever and influenza.. was very dizzy before and under the concert, my head hurted like hell and i didnt sleep more than 3 hours the night before the concert(these three hours were in a chair on a train)!!

but the concert rocked so incredibly hard, its impossible to describe!!!!!! the best thing that has ever happened to me!!! damn!! its the biggest thing ive experienced!!! It was fuckin amazing and the band was better than i could ever imagine!! Axl was so full of energy!!!!! god.. im sooo gonna make it to the second concert in Oslo (even though i hate that city)!!!

Well, I think I would give this gig 7/10. For one, I'm hard to please when it comes to Guns, Wembley in '92 and Milton Keynes '93 were massive gigs, and I'm certainly a fan of the "original" gn'r line-up from the 90's.

I was very happy with Axl's performance (when the finally got on at 22.30PM) The opening was smokin.. Welcome to the jungle, Mr. Brownstone, Live and let die and Sweet child of mine really got me going. Big pyro stuff, I felt sweat on my forehead, and huge bangs going off.. Axl was in a good mood actually, joking about how much they loved him in Sweden, so they wanted to keep him over there.. -"but I had to go and visit my friends in Oslo". This elicited a massive response from the crowd of course. He referred to the "Sweden-accident" several times later during the set, among others when introducing Patience - "this is what you gotta have when dealing with rent-a-cops".

The not so good part about the show was the endsless tirades of guitar-solo-wankoffs.. The three guitarists all had their go several times.. maybe Axl likes his breaks, but wtf? They even played Christina Aguilera's Beautiful as a solo.. and Don't Cry. Totally massacred the song - I would rather not hear it at all than a wank-off guitar version by some punk whose name I don't even remember. So you see, I'm an older kind of fan.

I might also mention the new stuff bored me.. Axl said: "You might have heard this - if you're very, very naughty. If you downloaded it off the Internet"..kinda funny.

Other good tunes were November Rain and Patience.. though I was (of course) hoping for a Slash medley thingie doing parts Imagine in the middle.. The last song is Paradise City, huge closer. Tons of confetti spayed into the crowd and fireworks going off. I was satisfied at that point, I got all the old songs I was hoping for really, and they were kicking.. too bad about the new stuff and all those boring solos..

Just gotta rate my Friend

TOMMY STINSON 1000 000 000\10

OMG!

but seriously, i'd rate the whole band 10 outa 10, the feeling they gave me, i still can't believe shit! damn, i still get the chills thinkin of everything that went down..

I am so in love with this band :wub:

Edited by Markus89

• 4 weeks later...

i am glad you got to go see gn'r hope i also will one day!