Cowboys From Hell

Sprite

Hello Everybody! :)

I haven't been posting here forever! Yeah so anyway I just had to see how many of you thought Cowboys from hell is the greatest song ever? I am not a fan of Pantera except for this song! I listen to it 50 times a day, plus I blast it in my car and get weird looks from people. Whoever the singer has the freakin' best voice since Axl, and the guitar is so deep it's awesome!

Whoever the singer has the freakin' best voice since Axl,

That would be phil anselmo, and yes yes he does have a bloody brilliant voice.

Its an amazing song not my fave tho i love all things pantera to pick a fave.

everything about this song is good the drumming, the DIMEBAG (guitars) and phil amazing just amazing.

Lyrical and musical perfection.

Awesome song. I also like Cemetery gates and Domination from that same album.

Anselmo has a cool voice and his screams vs Dimebag's riffs in Cemetery Gates' ending are brilliant! rock3

Edited by Epic

Its fun to play on guitar hero :ph34r:

And regular guitar.

Fuck off emo! The Pantera type metal bands up here beat up on your kind!

BTW, why do u like emo? Detroit is Rock City after all (well not anymore, rite now its probably rap city), not emo city rite?

:huh:

Its fun to play on guitar hero :ph34r:

And regular guitar.

Fuck off emo! The Pantera type metal bands up here beat up on your kind!

BTW, why do u like emo? Detroit is Rock City after all (well not anymore, rite now its probably rap city), not emo city rite?

Thanks.

Just because I like certain music doesn't mean I'm any different than you, or that I can't listen to more than one type of music. I like "emo", if that's what you generalize everything I like into, because I connect with it. No I don't go around cutting myself, etc.. but I allow myself to love peope and be attached to people, more so than others, which helps me identify with the music. I'm sorry if me not going around head bangin' kickin' ass doesn't make you like me, because we all know that's what I'm after. And yes Detroit is "Rock City". A city is a metropolis filled with many people with different likes and tastes in everything.