People dissing axl for biting

marina

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i've only bitten someone once in my life. it was when i was 12 or 13. the dude was twice my size, and would not let up on me, so i bit the hell out of his face and he got the hell off of me, and nobody fucked with me for a long time. seems that when word gets out that you're not afraid to take a chunk out of someone, people become real hesitant about messin' with ya.

the way tyson bit holyfield was a pussy thing to do, and it sounds like Axl was doing a pussy-like thing, but without being there to see it, who knows.

but people,he was d-r-u-n-k.so dont talk it was pussy move or not,coz when you are drunk you do everything.being it pussy or not.you just do it.

I bite,too.when I cant find another way to 'release' my hands.

He BIT a man. That's pathetic beyond all reason.

I remember hearing from someone that Axl was doing some therapy to maintain his anger, than couple of years back he entered or went briefly to counseling for his drinking, and now that he had been practicing self defense (as a method of anger control I guess).

But than in one night flat he goes ape shit and breaks all of those rules. Gets into a huge argument with someone only to be confronted by a Man, than out of no where he bites him, all of this because he had one too many zimas? :P

I think he needs more professional help. He just needs to control himself if he is going to be in the spotlight. Who cares if he beats someone up when he wasnt on Tour, the idea of him controlling himself on Tour is nothing different from the past. Always being late to sessions, not having much contact with the other musicians, having his own problems and taking it out on others.

I just wish luck on the guy before he does something even stupider.

EDIT:

the logic of the story is dont start fights when your to pissed to finish them

how can u be too pissed to finish a fight? isnt being pissed generally a requirement? :huh:

Well thats if you are well experience in fighting. Because there are those idiots who just fight and swing their arms like headless chickens while the other guy punches you and you fall that easily.

In a certain way its like boxing. You just dont come out swinging in the first round trying to knock the guy out, sure you might hit him get your nice ten points. But in the end you will get tired and that way the other guy knows your tactics of fighting.

But than again, if you are fighting street wise, you can get lucky and win.

Check this out.

http://thatvideosite.com/view/606.html

So yeah ....

I think strategic fighting isnt a great module on your skills?

Edited by bunbury_hmr