What is with Sanctuary?

Voxy

It's fucking ridiculous that they don't have a functional website, with at least just tour dates on it. They are possibly the only fucking band in the world who don't have some sort of functional website!?..

because they NEVER up-date the GnR website, and its never posted what concerts they are playing...So how are we spose to kno what country is next!

Doing a shit ass job if u ask me..

it seems people need to rely on websites like htgth and this one. -_- which is ofcouse not a bad thing .

but if would be cool if there is something offical.

It's fucking ridiculous that they don't have a functional website, with at least just tour dates on it. They are possibly the only fucking band in the world who don't have some sort of functional website!?..

Not to start controversies but they don't even have a functional band why should they have a functional web site?

Sanctuary are grossly mismanaging the band.

The album should be out, the website should work. Their major client is wasting time and they seem fine with it.

Sanctuary will no doubt fold soon, causing another delay and possible cancelled tour.

Sanctuary Group has nothing to do with gnronline. That's run by Universal/Interscope/Geffen, and they control the content.

Mike

Edited to fix a grammatical error I made....

Edited by McGann

We don´t need any official site, we have Mygnr rock3

Also, I remember when that site was active and it was shitty.

When I need GNR info, I come here first.

i agree this place will be better but we need somewhere for 100% true info and news and the likes