Bumblefoot solo cd's

Streetchild

normal is a good one to break you in, after that, uncool is really fuckin good, so are hands and 911. the adventures of bumblefoot and forgotten anthology are just as good, but really off the wall- so id recommend getting them last.

there is no way that anyone couldnt like the normal cd, its so fucking catchy. i think its the best album since the UYIs, maybe even since DSOTM!

"Normal" would deff be the place to start... a very solid cd.. very catchy and just an awesome CD.. it's hardly out of my cd player.

It's also the easiest and cheapest to get.

"Uncool" is really good.. I love the way it goes from longue music to metal and back again.. the booklet is also pretty funny.. I copied this CD to my XBOX360 and have it on whilst playing Fifa.. it's a really good mix :P

Those were the 2 I first started off with and i'd recommend to anyone else.

• 1 year later...

just received hands, uncool, 9 11 and forgotten anthology today in the post, only ordered last week, extremely fast delivery.

listening to hands now, sounds pretty fuckin good so far!! only have normal previously so i'm in for a treat this week...

Just what I posted in another thread *shrug*:

Depends what kind of music you want. If you want a more 'poppy' sound that's easier to get into then I would suggest Normal, but Hands and Uncool are really great albums if you want something a tad different. Wikipedia said it best when they described Hands with "A mix between Frank Zappa, Rage and RHCP", and Uncool is just really...cool, a lot more rappy and urban-metal-y sounding, but I really dig it.I don't really like 9.11...it's not up to par with the other albums.