Axl Wore my hat During PC!

Markus89

Know this is the wrong section, but i gotta share this shit with u guys! alot of stuff went down!

Tuesday Night: Our buss left Haugesund Around 10Pm. After 9 hours on it we were in Oslo, Without catching Any damn sleep! We wen't over to spectrum only to see that 4 idiots already were in line! 7am! The only thing we could do was to get in line ourselves..

After standing in line, without any damn sleep since Tuesday Morning! they started letting people inside.

The doors opened 6:35 (Which means 11 and a half hours waiting!)

Security searched me, i ran towards the stage. My and our friends got up front, like maximum 2 meters from the band!

Bullet stardet playing around 9, did'nt like them. 10:30 i think it was, Guns Got on stage.

Crushing me and everyone up front! i helped like 10 girls out, cause they fainted, or couldnt take it anymore! When the opeaning riffs to WTTJ starded thousends of fans pressed they're fat asses towards the stage.

When the first 3 songs were finished Axl asked everyone to step back, cause he could see that we were beeing killed up front, not much changed after this.. Stuff got better after like more 2 songs, that or i got used to it;)

The band was fuckin awesome! Tommy was standing in front off me almost the whole show, he looked and lauhed at me like 10 times, some of them over a long period of time! I was singing alont to the blues, and he lookes me in the eyes ands starts noding his hed, i do the same thing and he laughs and points at me. It was AMAZING! I absoulutely love Tommy, i know he'll remember me! im going to see them July 8th aswell ;)

Me and my friends were singing our hearts out! Axl looked over at us and smiled! Alot of people may think it's "them" but this shit really happened!

There was this asshole behind my shouting slash when they started playing "Beautiful", i told him to get lost.. He talked back and i once again told him to fuck off, or to go see Velvet revolver! He stoped shouting after i Threw a couple of nasty words his way;) then after "Beautiful" was played he touched my shoulder and said "this is beautiful man, i'm sorry"

Tommy requested "rocket Queen" i got the feeling it was because we made him feel at home, cause during the song he we'nt over to uss again and looked me in the eyes, and started noding his head "yees". I absolutely love this dude!

Finck came over to uss, drank some water and gave it to uss! hi did'nt just throw it, he bended his knees and threw it at my friend! he caught!! Robin could see that fans fighted over this bottle, he later went and got 3 more bottles, came over to us again, and did the same thing! this time i got one of the bottles!

When the encores started when they had finished playing "Chinese democracy" i started shouting "My Michelle and Madacascar" and my 2 friends joined me in shouting this!!

Axl looked at me and said "Your Bitch is my command" this made me cry!! AXL FUCKING PLAYED 2 EXTRA SONG CAUSE OF ME! Axl rarely plays 4 encores;) he played the to songs cause i shouted at him! AMAZING!

When "Paradise City" started Axl ran towards our side of the stage, stopped and sang, and started walking away slowly. My friend looks at me and says, "i'm throwing it know" (he was talking about a hat he had been wearing the last 2 days) i reply "throw it!!" he threw it up on stage and Axl bended over! (my heart stopped when he did this!) he looked at the hat and took it on!

AXL ROSE WORE OUR HAT ON STAGE!! he soon removed it and threw it backstage!! If u don't believe me! check the footage when its out!!

Bumble jumped of the stage, and during his solo on PC he held his guitar to the crowd, letting us play on it! I TOUCHED BUMBLES GUITAR!! I also touched his fingers;) lovely;)

FUCKIN AMAZING SHOW! ended 2am

We were supposed to sleep at a friends house but we could not reach him, and we did not have his adress!

we ended walking around Oslo till the train station opened 5am!

We were inside a kebab shop next to spectrum when some african dude comes over to uss and grabs our camera, he runs out the stor, we run after.. he runs into a parking house and pulls out a knife! we turn around and run back... We called the cops and gave our discription!

We had not sleept since tuesday moring, i was so damn tired! we took the first bus home, had to get away from that damn town! our bus left 9:30.. we could now finally sleep!

There was this asshole behind my shouting slash when they started playing "Beautiful", i told him to get lost.. He talked back and i once again told him to fuck off, or to go see Velvet revolver! He stoped shouting after i Threw a couple of nasty words his way;)

Your insults were uncalled-for. "Beautiful" ain't beautiful at all. It sucks.

Slash is the best! rock4

There was this asshole behind my shouting slash when they started playing "Beautiful", i told him to get lost.. He talked back and i once again told him to fuck off, or to go see Velvet revolver! He stoped shouting after i Threw a couple of nasty words his way;)

Slash is the best! rock4

Not quite :rolleyes:

Slash is the best! rock4

Keep posting in this section, and see how much longer you last on this website. :)

Dude, that story is awesome. Honestly sounds amazing. :shades:

EDIT: I'll leave this thread here for a little longer, because it's kind of special. ;)

Edited by highvoltage

Slash is the best! rock4

Keep posting in this section, and see how much longer you last on this website. :)

Dude, that story is awesome. Honestly sounds amazing. :shades:

EDIT: I'll leave this thread here for a little longer, because it's kind of special. ;)

Thank you! Wan't everyone to read it!

The first thing i did after the show was to call my mother :P

Wow! You must be psyched! Did you take lots of pics on your camera, sorry to hear about it dude, I mean, the fucker pulled out a knife??

Anyway--you had a fuckin' awesome night!

we only took like 10 pictures inside, cause we did'nt wanna piss anyone off, but we had alot of pictures from line and stuff..

Maby i get it back tho, cause the police called and asked for my adress;)

Ohh yeah, and people, i forgot to say one thing!

When we were in line a guy who works in Spectrum walked by uss and we asked him to hook us up with axl, and he just laughed at us.. but like after an hour he came back with Guns n' Roses posters! i can take a picture off it for u guys if u want;)

ohh yeah, we also went into Plaza hotell and asked for Axl, they laughed at us and said "He's over at Grand" which is on Karl-Johan Street.

Edited by Markus89