SEBASTIAN BACH: AXL ROSE 'Has Never Had Plastic Surgery Or Botox'

highvoltage

It makes you wonder why Sebastian said it when he wasn't questioned about Axl's appearance...

it seems he had to make that specific point. why?

BECAUSE AXL MADE HIM!!!!!! lol. just my theory

I was wondering the exact same thing. Why did he just randomnly say that?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love Bach but i wonder if that`s true..I mean when i see that picture from Vma`s 02 it`s really hard to believe that Axl`s hasn`t had surgery.

No, I´m pretty shure he hasn´t. I think he looks natural. But he maby had botox threatment once because the effect of it doesn´t last more than a couple of years I think..Now he looks normal.(he looked wierd arond 01-02)

But NO SURGERY, and hes not "on" Botox now!

Really??

Axlvma02.jpg

When most people do a cheesy grin, they look like that. He's opened his mouth really wide, which pushed up the cheeks. It's not neccesarily medically changed.

Dude, are you joking? :huh:

He definitely had botox. I can't imagine Axl having surgery, but I'm sure he had some type of botox or chemical peel done, because he was also into all that psycho-therapy stuff back in the early '90s.

Ok and if he did really did plastic surgery?? I'm already seeing the self-called music critics saying that the new songs suck because of the botox.....

:o It has sort of already happend.

"Syrgas hit och botox dit – jag tror Axl fattat att det är slut. Över. Inget mer att hämta."

Simply translated:

"Oxygen here and botox there- I think Axl have understand that it´s over. The end. Nothing more to get."

Svenska Dagbladet. (Swedish newspaper)

It´s a citat from a review... :shocked:

Uncle Axl had some kind of botox for sure, Im not sure about actual surgery though.

This seems the most logical answer.

He definitely looked different in 2002. But since he doesn't look that way anymore, I think its pretty obvious he did not have full blown surgery, because that is permanent.

But I find it very conceivable he had some botox injections in 2002 and then discontinued the practice. For the better I say, because he looked awful I thought. My friends tease me with that one picture all the time from 2002 where he is similng and looks like an alien.

Even though I like Baz, I have to disagree with him on this. I think Axl has definitely had some work done over the years, even going back to the old Guns days. I think Botox is probably the most common thing he's had done, and I don't think it's a big deal if he has b/c many rock stars and celebrities use that. As for Nugent, he can certainly be arrogant and pompous at times, but he's not as crazy as some make him out to be. I watched an hour long interview with him on the Big Idea with Donny Deutsch and he's not as much of a crazy, gun-freak as some make him out to be. He just lives his life like he lives in the wild much of the time, which is certainly odd, but doesn't make him a bad person. That's just my opinion though and we are all entitled to our opinions on him, Axl, and Baz.

Even though I like Baz, I have to disagree with him on this. I think Axl has definitely had some work done over the years, even going back to the old Guns days. I think Botox is probably the most common thing he's had done, and I don't think it's a big deal if he has b/c many rock stars and celebrities use that. As for Nugent, he can certainly be arrogant and pompous at times, but he's not as crazy as some make him out to be. I watched an hour long interview with him on the Big Idea with Donny Deutsch and he's not as much of a crazy, gun-freak as some make him out to be. He just lives his life like he lives in the wild much of the time, which is certainly odd, but doesn't make him a bad person. That's just my opinion though and we are all entitled to our opinions on him, Axl, and Baz.

Dude, I'm a card carrying Republican and even I think the Nuge is just batshit crazy.

Edited by D-GenerationX

pic cand be fucked with to be made to look anyway someone wants them to.

Then every pic. of him taken in '02 was fucked with. Including the VMA's and that t.v. interview from the NBA finals. Dreadful.

Yep. i think so.

obviously he had his teeth whitened up since the 80's. his skin is naturally pale and pinkish. who knows about the other stuff, looks Ok to me.

He has veneers, mate. For a long time.

Whats veneers? :question:

www.dictionary.com

It's all there... :book:

Good to see you again, hun. :)

obviously he had his teeth whitened up since the 80's. his skin is naturally pale and pinkish. who knows about the other stuff, looks Ok to me.

He has veneers, mate. For a long time.

Whats veneers? :question:

www.dictionary.com

It's all there... :book:

Good to see you again, hun. :)

Thanks,

same here hun :)

It seems a pretty random thing for Bach to start talking about. :huh:

I thought that too...but I guess bach's like Axl's labador now...and you don't bite the hand that feeds.

About Bach's random comment about the plastic surgery--it may indeed seem out of nowhere to most of us but you have to consider who is talking. Bach has always seemed to put a huge priority on looks and physical vanity. That comment probably didn't seem at all random to him. Cool interview anyway.

Yeah axl got his teeth fixed right around the time the band hit it big... if you look in older pictures his teeth are all screwed up... He might or may not have had botox, but thats not really that big a deal, he looks like a 44 year old dude, and is still rockin hard, so thats fine with me.

I hate to say this but regarding the botox, Bach can say anything he wants...Axl's eyebrows don't lie.

One of the most notorius marks that botox leaves on your face is the round and swelled eyebrows... :ph34r:

I hope Axl stoped the botoxing cause its shit and obviously it was not applied on him by a good professional.

As for p surgery, either the guy that did was so good it doesnt show, or he never got one.

Edited by Draa