Tommy Stinson

zakk

I live in Minnesota and they had a big article about Soul Asylum in the paper today. In that article it said that Stinson is their bassist. They said Axl has dibs on him due to previous agreements which they're fine with. My question is whether or not Stinson would ever leave GNR to play with Soul Asylum or will Soul Asylum have to find a new bassist. Soul Asylum hasn't started to tour yet but I would think those two tours would cause him to go one way or the other. What do you think?

Because of Axl, Tommy got to do a solo album and tour. I doubt he would want to screw up that relationship, so I'm sure he'll stay with GnR.

Didn't convince Bukethead.

BH has alot more talent than Tommy ever will.

He got tired of waiting around, and he didn't need Axl's influence to help him put an album out.

BH also had the opportunity to tour with Ozzy and declined. The guy does things his own way, obviously.

Because of Axl, Tommy got to do a solo album and tour. I doubt he would want to screw up that relationship, so I'm sure he'll stay with GnR.

Didn't convince Bukethead.

BH has alot more talent than Tommy ever will.

He got tired of waiting around, and he didn't need Axl's influence to help him put an album out.

BH also had the opportunity to tour with Ozzy and declined. The guy does things his own way, obviously.

thats why i love bucket, he's really about the music rock1

I wouldn't worry about someone choosing S.A. over GNR, based on future potential of albums and tours. Personalities or goals, maybe so. And Buckethead is a nerd. A great guitar player, yes. But also a nerd who didn't fit in.

I hope not. Supposedly the new Soul Asylum record is their best sing Grave Dancers Union. It does not matter because it won't sell. He should stick with GNR.

No shit. "Runaway Train" can only pay the bills for a year or two. Selfishly, I hope Stinson will stay in GNR so they might be more apt to come to Minneapolis once they start their U.S. tour. Soul Asylum cut their hair and look like they belong at Blockbuster now.

No shit. "Runaway Train" can only pay the bills for a year or two. Selfishly, I hope Stinson will stay in GNR so they might be more apt to come to Minneapolis once they start their U.S. tour. Soul Asylum cut their hair and look like they belong at Blockbuster now.

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

Fuckin' classic man. I also am hopin' for that MPLS stop, goin' to be fuckin' amazing!

We need to meet up and have a preshow beer or five. I hope they play Excel.

Haha I don't drink...never have really. Excel, that I'd have a hard time gettin' to, but the TC, I can walk out my front door, hop on thw 18 n' go straight down.

I think I'm goin' to have (more then) a few joints on my way...