GnR Netherland

germanrose

i`ll post this here cause i need to decide quick and need some answers.

can someone go to the homepage from Nijmegen and read that stuff?? (to our netherland fans).

I was thinking about going there spontanious tomorrow with a friend. but it`s a four hour drive so could someone let me know if THERE WILL BE TICKETS AVAILABLE IF IREACH THERE TOMORROW?????

thank you

You can buy tickets at the VVV-kantoor or Freerecordshop (music shop) I think. The show is not sold out so there might be tickets enough

You can't buy them in all Free Record Shop's though, only the bigger ones (I work there, so I know :P). I think the best thing to do is buy them at a post office.

ok thanks so i am going to leave at 10 tomorrow which means i am gonna be there at liek 1 or 2 pm. so it`S sunday, is there anything open where i can buy that, like post office or record stores??

if someone could tell me this in the next 7 hours it would be great.

i`ll post this here cause i need to decide quick and need some answers.

can someone go to the homepage from Nijmegen and read that stuff?? (to our netherland fans).

I was thinking about going there spontanious tomorrow with a friend. but it`s a four hour drive so could someone let me know if THERE WILL BE TICKETS AVAILABLE IF IREACH THERE TOMORROW?????

thank you

I was just wondering did you get a ticket and saw the show????