Shaq??

GNRkid

According to Shaq himself he said Axl wasn't even in the room.

He was meeting some friends in a recording studio and heard GnR were in the room next door, so he was gonna pop in 'cos he knows Axl is a fan, he walks in and found Dizzy and I think Robin, Pittman and Brain, and they just sort of jammed.

No recording was done.

According to Shaq himself he said Axl wasn't even in the room.

He was meeting some friends in a recording studio and heard GnR were in the room next door, so he was gonna pop in 'cos he knows Axl is a fan, he walks in and found Dizzy and I think Robin, Pittman and Brain, and they just sort of jammed.

No recording was done.

thanks

first of all Axl likes good rap not bubble gum rappers like shaq.

I admit that Shaquille O'neal is not the most gifted of rappers, but he does rap, and Axl does like the L.A. Lakers (or did that end when Shaq left for Miami, anyone?).

Axl should team up with rapper Mos Def instead, that’d make me go all crazy. Or if he prefers basketball players to rap with him, then at least give him Kobe Bryant.

I thought it said "shag" when I opened this thread... :P

I actually thought the thread title was "Shag??, raped on a Gn'R track?"...

I have a weird mind...

As did I :laugh:

Haha this happened before with a thread like this :D

first of all Axl likes good rap not bubble gum rappers like shaq.

I am not a fan of Rap (that much) so I cant say I have heard of Shaq's full catalog, but is he another Will Smith (who doesnt curse in his songs?).

He did two 'movies' (Superman: Steel, Kazaam), which I think were just not worth reel in tape's money, time, or talent. I think he sings in one of them, you can hear for yourself why he is not suited to 'sing'/ rap in a Rock song.

If Axl did record anything with another rapper, he must have done it because it was the "it" thing to do. When mixing Rock and Rap was the cool thing. Yep, those were the years. Good thing little by little that era is slowly dying, now we have to worry about Emo- Bands and that Reggaeton Music which are just attrocious.

So far nothing has popped up to make us believe there is anything to work with.