Pride & Glory VS Book Of Shadows

f**k_your_enemy

Pride & Glory VS Book Of Shadows  

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

who cares if I play or not? He's been playing the same shit for the past two decades.

Yeah cause Ozzy solo sounds just like BLS... and BLS sounds exactly like P&G and BOS... You really haven't got a clue... if you wanna make statements like that then get some shit to back it up.. or you end up looking like a bigger tool than you already are, sunny.

ARRRGHHH I HATE YOU!!!

I can't believe you're trying to make me choose just one!!!

But on the plus side, I can say with full confidence that both those albums pwn Black Label Society.

P&G and BoS are Zakk's masterpieces. But to pick one over the other?

"I hate your guts,

I wish that you was dead,

I'd dig the hole myself,

But I'd rather run you over with my truck instead..." :P

classic...

ARRRGHHH I HATE YOU!!!

I can't believe you're trying to make me choose just one!!!

But on the plus side, I can say with full confidence that both those albums pwn Black Label Society.

P&G and BoS are Zakk's masterpieces. But to pick one over the other?

"I hate your guts,

I wish that you was dead,

I'd dig the hole myself,

But I'd rather run you over with my truck instead..." :P

classic...

I knew you'd like this thread :)

who cares if I play or not? He's been playing the same shit for the past two decades.

Yeah cause Ozzy solo sounds just like BLS... and BLS sounds exactly like P&G and BOS... You really haven't got a clue... if you wanna make statements like that then get some shit to back it up.. or you end up looking like a bigger tool than you already are, sunny.

Go meet up with your sdmf chapter you fucking fairy.

Go meet up with your sdmf chapter you fucking fairy.

And you go hang out with all the boys at the YMCA, Cockmunch :)

At around the time of those 2 albums Zakk also filled in for Dickey Betts with the Allman Brothers Band. I just got that bootleg yesterday, he was on fire that night.

Man, the more I hear Book Of Shadows, the more I wish he did another album like that sometime. But BLS takes up all of his time. So who knows if or when that'll happen. Hell, I'd love to have a P&G reunion too.

At around the time of those 2 albums Zakk also filled in for Dickey Betts with the Allman Brothers Band. I just got that bootleg yesterday, he was on fire that night.

Man, the more I hear Book Of Shadows, the more I wish he did another album like that sometime. But BLS takes up all of his time. So who knows if or when that'll happen. Hell, I'd love to have a P&G reunion too.

I think he tryed to do a "Book Of Shadows" style album with "Hangover Music"... Many will argue "Hangover Music" cannot match "Book Of Shadows".. which I agree with.. but it's still a great album.

That bootleg you got sounds amazing.. I'd really love to hear that.. where did you find it?

I think he tryed to do a "Book Of Shadows" style album with "Hangover Music"... Many will argue "Hangover Music" cannot match "Book Of Shadows".. which I agree with.. but it's still a great album.

That bootleg you got sounds amazing.. I'd really love to hear that.. where did you find it?

I got it off of torrentspy.com, did a search for Zakk Wylde, and the first result that came up was "Zakk Wylde & Allman Brothers Live - Zakk Goes Wylde"

Edited by moreblack

To be totally honest, I have heard much from either of those albums. But what I have heard is fucking amazing.

Anything Zakk does turnes to fucking gold anyway imo. From Sonic Brew to The Blessed Hellride to Hangover Music to Mafia. I can't wait to hear Shot To Hell.

For anyone who hasn't heard the new track "Concrete Jungle" from Shot To Hell here is the link.

http://media.roadrunnerworld.com/BlackLabe...ma?MSWMExt=.asf