FUCKING GREAT!

STEERT

I just have no words for it... The concert was just simpy said fucking great!! rock3 It was very, very hot in the burning sun, but so much worth it!!! rock1

We booked a Bed & Breakfast very close to the Goffertpark, because we didn't want to have to leave in the middle of the concert... And I am so happy we did that! I wouldn't wanna have to miss one bit of it. Axl had his amazing great voice back and was long on stage all the time (better then with RIR, just my opinion) and he was in a great mood, the crowd certainly was rock2 (except a few minor things, but there were no big troubles). The setlist was fucking great, everybody singing along (including me :P). And the most cool thing has to be that MR. IZZY STRADLIN was there!! rock3 Nobody expected that and that made it so ****ing special!!!

Well, to me it was an amazing night and we left with our heads filled with GNR-memories to talk about for a longgggg time!! :heart:

GUNS N' ROSES is definately BACK!!!! rock3

I also had a great damn time! The crowd, during the concert was very cool, everyone was singing along and being enthusiastic (sp?). Only thing I didn't like was how some of them were chanting 'GUNS N' ROSES' during Alice In Chains, I think you have to respect musicians at a concert, whether you like them or not.

Some things I forgot to say in previous posts:

It really was great, Axl's voice was better than ever and when Izzy came on the crowd just went nuts, but the positive things have already been mentioned so here's a couple of negative things:

- Stoned/drunk/stupid people in the crowd, not many but enough to be annoying

- I really missed Rocket Queen, I love that song and seeing how it was performed in NY made me really want to hear it

- Solo's, the solo's between the songs were too boring and especially the solo's in November Rain were fucked up by Ron Thal, I now these solo's very well but when he played them I had really no idea at what part he was.

other than that it was absolutely fucking amazing. rock3

- Solo's, the solo's between the songs were too boring and especially the solo's in November Rain were fucked up by Ron Thal, I now these solo's very well but when he played them I had really no idea at what part he was.

other than that it was absolutely fucking amazing. rock3

I think everybody thought that way. If they want to start a new thing, then don't do something Slash was best in.

I mean, c'mon! "You are beautifull" from CA as guitarsolo?

Cut that solo crap.. that's slash 's area

The solos are too boring but hey, i rather have a solo every 5th song, and therefore have Axl in good shape the whole show. He needs those breaks and think it`s ok.

And the solos where short this time. I was at Rock am Ring too, and belive me, 15 minutes more of solos.

And i really enjoyed em this time. Cause it`s a difference if you stay there, when the sun goes down and you have 30 degrees, or stay there at 4 in the morning with 0 degreess like it was at rock am ring.

And what`s up with the Beatiful thing?? Richards solo before kicked ass, he knows how to play, and then Finck joins for 3 minutes with a "not too bad at all" melody. I think it`s ok.

Fucking great show!!!! I loved how everybody accepted the new band, fucking great!!!! If anybody still wonders if this band will ever be able to surpass the old band...well....they actually already did, on 2nd of July 2006. They sound better live than the old band does on the albums. The audience really loved them, and they even got a good review in the newspaper. Which is kind of rare, since all the media likes to bash Axl and the band.

Oh yeah, I loved the part where he went up to Chriss Pittman: "So we're all drinking beers n' shit, but this motherfucker over here is drinking Tia Maria!!!"

Guns is back, with a big roar!!!!!

Oh yeah, I loved the part where he went up to Chriss Pittman: "So we're all drinking beers n' shit, but this motherfucker over here is drinking Tia Maria!!!"

I thought he said a margarita :unsure:

And later on he asked Chris what margarita he was drinking now and chris said he'd switched to beer.

Exactly! Anyway, I loved the way they interact with each other. Pittman is a cool and relaxed guy!

I really liked the audience, everyone was singing along, I was really surprised to hear that! I read the review in the newspaper today (AD) and there where 4 stars out of 5! And i totally agree! I want another show!!

Yeah the review in the paper was very positive, I was pretty surprised by that. They already had an article on Axl last week, which was also pretty positive, the title read 'Axl Rose is back' or something.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...