Picture of Axl

MEG79S

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

definately not a wig....do you think Axl would pay good money for a wig that has a wonky hair line?....I don't think so.....

Hairplugs are a possibility I suppose....if he has had them he hasn't over done it.....

That is agreat picture though....nice to see he still has the smile....*swoon*

What?! Axl ain't wearin' a fuckin' wig! He has his hair pulled back tightly because it is braided. Any person who pulls their hair back sees all the receeding parts. It's a part of life and if eventually he begins to lose hair at the front more so, he's Axl Rose he can buy new hair B) Or Baz will willingly give him all his hair! :laugh:

hi, i dont know if this pic made the forum, but found this?

"Guns n Roses band member Axl Rose seen in Northamptonshire, central England in this June 11, 2006 file photo. REUTERS/Darren Staples"

genimage0eu.jpg

(it looks like that Dyan bird is in the background)

Doesn't it look like Axl actually has a shaved head underneath....um, his hair?

Is that even hair? not a bash, I'm serious, can that even be real hair?

Edited by Nightcrawler

dudes been losing his hair since the 80s. didnt ya notice that as the years went on, his bandanas got bigger and bigger? check out the illusion-era vid on youtube when he talks about the "pot smoking rock n rollers who think they're cool" before WTTJ. obvious that it's thinnin out right there. this doesnt make him less talented, though. but it does make him delusional: to think that anyone isnt noticing that, you'd have to be crazy!!! wait!! this is AXL we're talking about!! he still thinks he's in guns n ross!!!

:rofl-lol:

dudes been losing his hair since the 80s. didnt ya notice that as the years went on, his bandanas got bigger and bigger? check out the illusion-era vid on youtube when he talks about the "pot smoking rock n rollers who think they're cool" before WTTJ. obvious that it's thinnin out right there. this doesnt make him less talented, though. but it does make him delusional: to think that anyone isnt noticing that, you'd have to be crazy!!! wait!! this is AXL we're talking about!! he still thinks he's in guns n ross!!!

:rofl-lol:

Last time i checked he was in guns n roses, touring with them even. you are the delusional ones.

Edited by Axls_Disillusion

Everyone loses their hair. (some after their dead, but still)

I'm going trough some premature balding myself. <_< (soon I will be as bald as that smily)

But I don't care if axl is bald or not. He is still one of the most badass frontmen of all time. His hairline won't change that.

And why is everyone focusing on that. Look how happy he looks. Seems like he had a good day. And look at beta in the background. Also with a smile and a caring tuch to axl.

People here are way to shallow when it comes to axl and guns n roses.

It isn't a wig, but he definitely has hair plugs. You could see in his 1998 mug shot photo that his hairline was beginning to recede, and at RIR I think part of the reason he kept his hair in front of his face and wore a bandana was to hide this.

well ive got nothing against the bandana

and i think that axl looks awsome. hair plugs, wig, real hair.. i dont really care he looks amazing, and he looks happy.

^^Let the bashing begin^^

Dude, this forum allready got a village idiot. We call him Kaneda, So pick another forum. Two of you will just crowd this place up.

Duff looks like a old washed up drunky. Slash lokes like a old old guy, he looks very tierd.

So don't tell me they look nearly as great as mr rose does. And it's not becouse of operation. But becouse of a more healty lifestyle. Guess you don't have that in the burgerking where you spend most of you days and lonly nights :rolleyes:

In my humble opinion, I don't think Axl looks like he's going bald or is bald and is wearing a wig. His hair is simply braided. Nothing out of the ordinary.

look at the sides of his head. ya notice how there's pieces of unbraided, natural hair stringing out? that's because those braids are woven into his real hair. see how the braids on top are just clean braids without any stringy hairs sticking out of them? those are plugs.