Picture of Axl

MEG79S

Jseus this is 6 pages length and just because of one fucking picture!!!!!!!. Why that obsession in analyzing it all in detail over and over and over??

Dudes, open the window and take some fresh air!

It's officially raining in Northen Cyprus. What about over there?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Dad's 45, he's got hair longer then Axl's used to be n' no gray or signs of balding at all. But, then again he's Indian so that might be one reason... :lol:

Goes to prove that Axl ain't bald.

Patrick Stewart was 19 when he lost his hair, so age isn't really that important. (Its like 5% age, 5% stress and 90% production of testosterone)

^^Let the bashing begin^^

Dude, this forum allready got a village idiot. We call him Kaneda, So pick another forum. Two of you will just crowd this place up.

Duff looks like a old washed up drunky. Slash lokes like a old old guy, he looks very tierd.

So don't tell me they look nearly as great as mr rose does. And it's not becouse of operation. But becouse of a more healty lifestyle. Guess you don't have that in the burgerking where you spend most of you days and lonly nights :rolleyes:

whoah there, turbo!! tell us how you really feel!!

i was just voicing my opinion/making funny jokes. as this is a "forum" i figured this was okay. i've never called anyone an idiot or anything just cause i disagreed with them, particularly not a "village idiot". that's mean!! the place i live is more of a "town" than a village, but i digress.

but while we're on the subject of "idiocy" and the facets of the idiom of idiot-dom, i dont know what to say, other than:

1.burgerking is spelled burger king. the spacebar is your friend!

2.allready=already. one "L"

3.tierd=tired.

4.becouse=becAuse.

5.most of you days=most of youR days.

6.lonly=lonEly

7.healty=healtHy

8.lokes=loOks

it would take too long to type out what i guess you meant to say in correct english. its cool, man, i'm not trying to make fun of you, it's just that i was an english teacher before i went to law school, so i like to help people out of these kinds of jams, particularly when they're trying to insult someone else's intelligence. to recap: if you're going to call someone an idiot, make sure you know how to spell correctly and use proper english.

and i don't eat at burger king (there's that spacebar again!!). there are plenty in my town (not village) but i prefer this tiny burger joint near my office. they make high quality food and have lots of cute waitresses that wouldnt be caught dead in a burger king!! i'll tell you the name of it when you're old enough to get in. i'm usually amongst friends there, but if and when i do get lonesome, can i come visit you on omicron persei 8? i'd love to hang out in an imaginary place you didn't invent with all of your imaginary pals!! is that one-eyed chick hotter in person? lemme know. i mean, if you can't make it that's cool. i'm sure the robot and the scientist would understand that you're too busy posting over 5000 musings on a band you never experienced in a forum on the interweb. ;)

:rofl-lol:

Dude, this forum allready got a village idiot. We call him Kaneda, So pick another forum. Two of you will just crowd this place up.

Duff looks like a old washed up drunky. Slash lokes like a old old guy, he looks very tierd.

So don't tell me they look nearly as great as mr rose does. And it's not becouse of operation. But becouse of a more healty lifestyle. Guess you don't have that in the burgerking where you spend most of you days and lonly nights :rolleyes:

hey hey HEY!!! back up offa slash n duff :no:

i was just voicing my opinion/making funny jokes. as this is a "forum" i figured this was okay. i've never called anyone an idiot or anything just cause i disagreed with them, particularly not a "village idiot". that's mean!! the place i live is more of a "town" than a village, but i digress.

but while we're on the subject of "idiocy" and the facets of the idiom of idiot-dom, i dont know what to say, other than:

3.tierd=tired.

4.becouse=becAuse.

6.lonly=lonEly

7.healty=healtHy

8.lokes=loOks

it would take too long to type out what i guess you meant to say in correct english. its cool, man, i'm not trying to make fun of you, it's just that i was an english teacher before i went to law school, so i like to help people out of these kinds of jams, particularly when they're trying to insult someone else's intelligence. to recap: if you're going to call someone an idiot, make sure you know how to spell correctly and use proper english.

and i don't eat at burger king (there's that spacebar again!!). there are plenty in my town (not village) but i prefer this tiny burger joint near my office. they make high quality food and have lots of cute waitresses that wouldnt be caught dead in a burger king!! i'll tell you the name of it when you're old enough to get in. i'm usually amongst friends there, but if and when i do get lonesome, can i come visit you on omicron persei 8? i'd love to hang out in an imaginary place you didn't invent with all of your imaginary pals!! is that one-eyed chick hotter in person? lemme know. i mean, if you can't make it that's cool. i'm sure the robot and the scientist would understand that you're too busy posting over 5000 musings on a band you never experienced in a forum on the interweb. ;)

You sir, are a legend

3.tierd=tired.

4.becouse=becAuse.

6.lonly=lonEly

7.healty=healtHy

8.lokes=loOks

You sir, are a legend

amen to that

hi, i dont know if this pic made the forum, but found this?

"Guns n Roses band member Axl Rose seen in Northamptonshire, central England in this June 11, 2006 file photo. REUTERS/Darren Staples"

genimage0eu.jpg

(it looks like that Dyan bird is in the background)

This should be the cover to "Chinese Democracy."

"Guns n Roses band member Axl Rose seen in Northamptonshire, central England in this June 11, 2006 file photo. REUTERS/Darren Staples"

genimage0eu.jpg

lol why?

genimage0eu.jpg

LOL

genimage0eu.jpg

lol why?

well it would be a kinda profound album cover:

it's a picture of axl without any of the other members.

he's got his new look, and he's smiling.

he's got that beta lady patting him on the back as if to say "it's okay if you smile, axl. me and your therapist say it's okay. now be a good boy and put out a record."

pretty good visual summation of modern "guns n roses".

AHAHA!

Good stuff! :lol: