Best Nine Inch Nails Album?

adnan

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789

The Fragile, but I am in love with every decent double album.

Edited by Ohdistortedsmile1789

I'm surprised how many people said Pretty Hate Machine.

It's too electronic for my tastes really, it's just drum loops and crunching synth all the way through.

Well whores will have their trinkets. Personally I love "still" and "all that could have been". But if i have to go for a proper album ill go for The Fragile...

I love all the NIN albums but I'd have to say The Fragile is my favourite. The Downward Spiral is great, but I think there are better albums out there by Nine Inch Nails.

To me is "The Downward Spiral" that record is just perfect from the first song until the last one..

One of the best albums from the 90's. Is a perfect mix of heavy beats and aggressive guitars with a little bit of pop..Absolutely awesome! rock3

I love all the NIN albums but I'd have to say The Fragile is my favourite. The Downward Spiral is great, but I think there are better albums out there by Nine Inch Nails.

Great album, you finally got it? How you doing lately sir?? Its been a few months...

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789

My improvised list:

1. The Fragile

2. Broken

3. Pretty Hate Machine

4. With Teeth

5. The Downward Spiral

They are all great though, I think I prefer Further Down The Spiral to The Downward Spiral.

B)-->

QUOTE(mr.b @ Jul 4 2006, 12:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Great album, you finally got it? How you doing lately sir?? Its been a few months...

You mean The Fragile? I got it for christmas :D