Red Hot Chili Peppers

Yamisonic

Red hots used to be my favourite band, but their newest record just sounds a little boring, so their popularity in my eyes got little lower.. haha..

But they still are a great band, I like the album Bloog sugar really much and best song must be suck my kiss.. :D

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789
Californication's a great album

I don't agree, at all, it has some great singles, but not much anything else. They wouldn't master that style in an album format until By the Way.

My favourite five: Higher ground, Soul to squeeze, My friends, All Around the world and Sidewinder.

Sidewinder?

Too many good/great songs to mention. I'm just glad Frusciante is back in the band and off the heroin. When Navarro was in the band, they rocked, but didn't have the 'funk' aspect in my opinion.

Well OHM has more funk than BTW with Aeroplane, Walkabout, Falling Into Grace and other parts in some songs.

My favourite five: Higher ground, Soul to squeeze, My friends, All Around the world and Sidewinder.

Sidewinder?

Too many good/great songs to mention. I'm just glad Frusciante is back in the band and off the heroin. When Navarro was in the band, they rocked, but didn't have the 'funk' aspect in my opinion.

Well OHM has more funk than BTW with Aeroplane, Walkabout, Falling Into Grace and other parts in some songs.

I never saw the pic in your sig before!