No Bullet for my valentine

Ferrari

BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE Cancel Finnish, Norwegian Dates

Welsh metalcore act BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE has posted the following message on their official web site:

"Owing to personal family reasons BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE regrettably have to cancel the last three shows of their U.K. and European summer tour. These include the Hartwall Arena, Helsinki shows on the 5th and 6th of July, and the Spectrum, Oslo show on the 8th of July [all of which feature GUNS N' ROSES in the headlining slot]. The band would like to apologise to their disappointed fans in Finland and Norway but promise they will be back again soon."

Melrose is rumoured to be support.. I'd like to see Hanoi Rocks though :) (They could do Ain't It Fun or My Michelle-Bach-style ^_^)

"GN'R" tomorrow.. Can't wait to see Axl!

Edit: For Finnish-fans, http://z13.invisionfree.com/Sixx_Roses/index.php?act=idx

Edit II: Melrose confirmed by Welldone: http://welldone.fi/news.asp?id=1250

Edited by Wando

BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE Cancel Finnish, Norwegian Dates

Welsh metalcore act BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE has posted the following message on their official web site:

"Owing to personal family reasons BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE regrettably have to cancel the last three shows of their U.K. and European summer tour. These include the Hartwall Arena, Helsinki shows on the 5th and 6th of July, and the Spectrum, Oslo show on the 8th of July [all of which feature GUNS N' ROSES in the headlining slot]. The band would like to apologise to their disappointed fans in Finland and Norway but promise they will be back again soon."

And why the fuck is this a sad thing? This is probably the best thing that could have happened for the true gunners going to the gig!