And Axl looked right into my eyyyyeeeessss!!!

marina

are people REALLY serious? i mean readin all these reviews on here, i dunno, maybe im jaded or cynical or somethin but COME ON!!!! "he looked into my eyes, the tears fell, i doused my drawers" does somebody out there REALLY respond like that when he comes out on stage, i mean JESUS CHRIST!!! i dunno bout other people n i aint tellin no one how to live but...when i go to a gig, i go for the music, the atmost, the almighty uproar of it all, not fishing for eye contact. tears fell :lol: maybe my sense of humor sucks but the shit is so hilairious to me. grown men crying cuz they jus saw axl rose!!! i mean, be who u r, dont gemme wrong but.. :lol: i dunno, anyone see where im comin from a lil perhaps? this New Kids On The Block type hysteria cuz "it was jus so good when he looked in my direction". that sounds fuckin unhealthy to me, i dunno bout u guys. but hey, go for what u know, shit, who am i to judge? *i jus did*

are people REALLY serious? i mean readin all these reviews on here, i dunno, maybe im jaded or cynical or somethin but COME ON!!!! "he looked into my eyes, the tears fell, i doused my drawers" does somebody out there REALLY respond like that when he comes out on stage, i mean JESUS CHRIST!!! i dunno bout other people n i aint tellin no one how to live but...when i go to a gig, i go for the music, the atmost, the almighty uproar of it all, not fishing for eye contact. tears fell :lol: maybe my sense of humor sucks but the shit is so hilairious to me. grown men crying cuz they jus saw axl rose!!! i mean, be who u r, dont gemme wrong but.. :lol: i dunno, anyone see where im comin from a lil perhaps? this New Kids On The Block type hysteria cuz "it was jus so good when he looked in my direction". that sounds fuckin unhealthy to me, i dunno bout u guys. but hey, go for what u know, shit, who am i to judge? *i jus did*

I can see where you're coming from and without sounding sexist i think girls are more likely to be hysterical and start to cry.

Some of us just love the guy so much and the work he has done..

Edit: And I'm not sure if'd began to cry, maybe a few happiness-tears (or something like that) :)

Edited by Wando

I can see where you're coming from and without sounding sexist i think girls are more likely to be hysterical and start to cry.

YOU FUCKIN SEXIST PIG!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

j/k!!!! :) nah dude, seriously, i dont wanna name peoples, thats outta order but its there with a lotta guys on here too!

:laugh: funny thing is, im pretty sure it was mostley guys who started those topics

j/k!!!! :) nah dude, seriously, i dont wanna name peoples, thats outta order but its there with a lotta guys on here too!

Yeah you're probably right. I mean i was in awe when Axl came out on stage but after that brief moment the music just took me to a whole new level and i was loving every minute of it and Axl ended up being part of the band to me as the music took control.

Yeah you're probably right. I mean i was in awe when Axl came out on stage but after that brief moment the music just took me to a whole new level and i was loving every minute of it and Axl ended up being part of the band to me as the music took control.

exactly, right!!! as opposed to like, having these immense visions of being Rapunzel n Axl climbin up ur hair n rescuing u from being nobody :lol: i'll shush, but, i dunno, its an endless source of laughs for me.

exactly, right!!! as opposed to like, having these immense visions of being Rapunzel n Axl climbin up ur hair n rescuing u from being nobody :lol: i'll shush, but, i dunno, its an endless source of laughs for me.

:laugh: Yeah i see what you mean. Such as at the end of the shows i was wanting more music whether it was Axl singing or whether it was brain doing a drum solo, i wasn't bothered which because the music was my main love.

Edited by Mama Kin

Axl did look at me. :P

i never cried, and it IS lame for people to post about it. It's just a guy being so elusive for all those years comes back and getting eye contact is something people have the need to share with the world.

I would cry if Axl look at me.... And then hit me really hard.

Guest Jungle Blood

Heard of a band called "the Beatles"?

There were some massive female crying during their shows.

Please quit your slang, I honestly don't really get what you're saying!?

Please quit your slang, I honestly don't really get what you're saying!?

what slang?

who're the beatles?

Different strokes for different folks, who cares how people respond, if they get excited about him making eye contact i think that is pretty cool. how many people make eye contact with axl, as far as crying i dont think i ever seen or heard of anyone crying when he comes on, but EVERYONE sure gets excited as all hell when he does and if that causes them to cry then why say they are idiots, i mean id never cry over a singer or star, but if you do then thats not hurting me.

Different strokes for different folks, who cares how people respond, if they get excited about him making eye contact i think that is pretty cool. how many people make eye contact with axl, as far as crying i dont think i ever seen or heard of anyone crying when he comes on, but EVERYONE sure gets excited as all hell when he does and if that causes them to cry then why say they are idiots, i mean id never cry over a singer or star, but if you do then thats not hurting me.

i didnt say they were idiots, i was actually conveying how cute/amusing it was. n thats not a bad thing is it? to be amused? i totally agree with ur post, i was jus statin an opinion.

What's the expression? "I think thou dost protest too much" - In other words, sounds like you're a little jealous.

Chill out. If some fans wait all day lining up to get into a show so that they'll be at the front, and happen to be really happy to see their music idol a few feet away, let them tell about it. Why rain on their parade?

Actually, the large majority of the people posting about their "eye contact" encounters and "emotional" feelings have been guys. Just thought I should mention that. :book:

What a stupid post..

Axl means alot to alot of people on here.. and i am sure the people up front do get eye-contact..

I sure ass hell did ;)

Axl is my rolemodel, i absolutely love the guy, everything he touches turns to gold..

After spending thousands of hours looking at the guy on video and on concerts, it means alot when ur at a concert and u can see the guy looks at you, even if it is just for a split second.

What's the expression? "I think thou dost protest too much" - In other words, sounds like you're a little jealous.

Chill out. If some fans wait all day lining up to get into a show so that they'll be at the front, and happen to be really happy to see their music idol a few feet away, let them tell about it. Why rain on their parade?

Actually, the large majority of the people posting about their "eye contact" encounters and "emotional" feelings have been guys. Just thought I should mention that. :book:

jealous? :) hey, u could be right, who knows how the subconcious truly works, its altogether possible although im not overtly aware of it, thank u for that :lol: and im not tryna rain on no ones parade, im jus tryna laugh or get my own parade goin. whaddya think, somethin from the Dr. Thompson philosophy maybe? :) if only ken kesey n neal cassady could be my friends too, oh well. who knows, maybe its a lacking in me that i can't extract that degree of emotion from a musical expierience.

Edited by marina

cool, but i dont think its unhealthy either, theres way too many unhealthy things that people can do, but letting emotions run wild at a rock concert that Axl Rose is performing doesnt seem unhealthy to me, but thats just me, its all in fun. ;)

.... whaddya think, somethin from the Dr. Thompson philosophy maybe? :) if only ken kesey n neal cassady could be my friends too, oh well. who knows, maybe its a lacking in me that i can't extract that degree of emotion from a musical expierience.

Whoa .... somebody who's familiar with Thompson's work and his "subculture."

Cheers.

Ok, back on topic. :D

Im going to go see guns n roses at the end of the month, I certainly wont be crying if axl looks me in the eyes, infact if he does, id be more likely to stick two fingers up than fucking cry FFS, What a bunch of fanboy hooray for tolerance!s.

Gee .. another internet "tough guy." :rolleyes:

And of course, we all believe you.

.... whaddya think, somethin from the Dr. Thompson philosophy maybe? :) if only ken kesey n neal cassady could be my friends too, oh well. who knows, maybe its a lacking in me that i can't extract that degree of emotion from a musical expierience.

Whoa .... somebody who's familiar with Thompson's work and his "subculture."

Cheers.

Ok, back on topic. :D

Im going to go see guns n roses at the end of the month, I certainly wont be crying if axl looks me in the eyes, infact if he does, id be more likely to stick two fingers up than fucking cry FFS, What a bunch of fanboy hooray for tolerance!s.

Gee .. another internet "tough guy." :rolleyes:

And of course, we all believe you.

internet toughguy? what a ludicrous comment

I wouldn't say im tough at all

please shut up

nice one.yes.gifyes.gifyes.gifyes.gifyes.gif

Its harmless wishful thinking, everybody would like to think he looked straight at them and they had a moment but 99% of the time he don't.

To be honest i just find watching him very humbling and rewarding, in that moment the media and haters vanish and it does feel like you are the only person there to witness magic, at least thats how i felt at both shows i attended in the summer.

He really is like nothing else on earth so i guess i can understand getting emotional when you finally get to see a man who has meant so much to you.

Edited by GET OFF AXLS BACK

When I saw VR last year Slash made eye contact with me since I was right at the barrier infront of him. I was giving him the devils horns like mad and he smiled directly at me. Haha. It was fucking AMAZING. I was jumping around because of it for days and days. I would do the same for Axl too.

These guys are our idols, we're meant to get stupidly excited over this stuff. :)