And Axl looked right into my eyyyyeeeessss!!!

marina

wouldn't it be cool to have that power like when Micheal Jackson sometimes came on the stage some people just fell down, to have the power to look at or tuch somebody and they would go so fu*king crazy about it

wouldn't it be cool to have that power like when Micheal Jackson sometimes came on the stage some people just fell down, to have the power to look at or tuch somebody and they would go so fu*king crazy about it

I have that power when it comes to gorgeous girls.

i dunno, i think it'd be eerie n i dont think i or indeed anyone has enough to say to warrant that kinda attention/worship. cept Gandhi maybe. even then man, treat em like a human, no wonder the dude went reclusive.

To be honest, I'd say the moment, when Axl looked into my eyes and began to smile and pointed a bit his hands towards me was one of the best moments in my life, and I'm not kidding. It was just an awesome feeling.

He's my hero. :wub:

What!?

Dont tell me IM the only one who fell some happy tears when Axl walked on stage during WTTJ for the first time? :unsure:

And when i got eyeconctact with him during My Michelle was one of the bset moments of my life. :)

Dont tell me IM the only one who fell some happy tears when Axl walked on stage during WTTJ for the first time?

I cried like a baby :lol:

I was completly gone for the first two or three songs...And when I finally pulled myself together,Axl started talking and I lost it again.

are people REALLY serious? i mean readin all these reviews on here, i dunno, maybe im jaded or cynical or somethin but COME ON!!!! "he looked into my eyes, the tears fell, i doused my drawers" does somebody out there REALLY respond like that when he comes out on stage, i mean JESUS CHRIST!!! i dunno bout other people n i aint tellin no one how to live but...when i go to a gig, i go for the music, the atmost, the almighty uproar of it all, not fishing for eye contact. tears fell :lol: maybe my sense of humor sucks but the shit is so hilairious to me. grown men crying cuz they jus saw axl rose!!! i mean, be who u r, dont gemme wrong but.. :lol: i dunno, anyone see where im comin from a lil perhaps? this New Kids On The Block type hysteria cuz "it was jus so good when he looked in my direction". that sounds fuckin unhealthy to me, i dunno bout u guys. but hey, go for what u know, shit, who am i to judge? *i jus did*

are you me posting when im drunk? cause i seem to have the same opinion as you in almost all your posts :D

are people REALLY serious? i mean readin all these reviews on here, i dunno, maybe im jaded or cynical or somethin but COME ON!!!! "he looked into my eyes, the tears fell, i doused my drawers" does somebody out there REALLY respond like that when he comes out on stage, i mean JESUS CHRIST!!! i dunno bout other people n i aint tellin no one how to live but...when i go to a gig, i go for the music, the atmost, the almighty uproar of it all, not fishing for eye contact. tears fell :lol: maybe my sense of humor sucks but the shit is so hilairious to me. grown men crying cuz they jus saw axl rose!!! i mean, be who u r, dont gemme wrong but.. :lol: i dunno, anyone see where im comin from a lil perhaps? this New Kids On The Block type hysteria cuz "it was jus so good when he looked in my direction". that sounds fuckin unhealthy to me, i dunno bout u guys. but hey, go for what u know, shit, who am i to judge? *i jus did*

are you me posting when im drunk? cause i seem to have the same opinion as you in almost all your posts :D

yeah, im the Francis Begbie of ur worse nature :lol:

FOOKIN' NICE ONE FRANCO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!