new pedals

Depends on what kind of music you play.

What kind of music do you play?

guns/vr/zep/AC/DC sorta thing :heart:

Then why do you want a fuzz? Fuzz is for hendrix/cream type sounds

I'm sure you have enough gain on your amp for what you mentioned, you dont need an overdrive pedal.

Well you didnt listen to my advice about buying the amp last time, you'll probably ignore me again.

I'm sure you have enough gain on your amp for what you mentioned, you dont need an overdrive pedal.

Well you didnt listen to my advice about buying the amp last time, you'll probably ignore me again.

meow

meow

:laugh:

and nothing personal dude.. i just wanted the marshall... :unsure:

and i want a fuzz cause... I do :unsure: ... just came into some money and wanted a couple of new pedals..

if not fuzz what would you suggest?

and i want a fuzz cause... I do :unsure: ... just came into some money and wanted a couple of new pedals..

I would recommend getting any type of modulation pedal. A phaser, flanger, tremolo, or chorus pedal would be really good to have.

I would recommend getting any type of modulation pedal. A phaser, flanger, tremolo, or chorus pedal would be really good to have.

ive got all of those on my multi effects pedal and am not really fussed :no:

prehaps ill just stick with a good wah

which wah would you suggest santana? :heart: you seem to know everything about guitars :P

Edited by JDRM

Stop buying effects.

Save for a kick ass guitar

and a kick ass amp

a shitty little practice amp and a crappy guitar thrown in with shit loads of effects isnt goin to get you anywere but bankruptcy :lol:

Yeah, that's true, and...

Your just wanted the Marshall? That's peer pressure IMO...Marshalls are overrated...Think before buying man, there's always better stuff for the same prices or close to it...

Stop buying effects.

and a kick ass amp

a shitty little practice amp and a crappy guitar thrown in with shit loads of effects isnt goin to get you anywere but bankruptcy :lol:

Nooooo!! Pedals >life!

getting a strat for crimbo ^_^:heart:

and thanks for the ideas Slash 20...

however i think im going to go wit santana.. or shall i go for the crybaby???....hm.... whats the cheapest baby out there?

thanks everyone :heart:

how's this?

Edited by JDRM

Stop buying effects.

and a kick ass amp

Nooooo!! Pedals >life!

getting a strat for crimbo ^_^:heart:

and thanks for the ideas Slash 20...

however i think im going to go wit santana.. or shall i go for the crybaby???....hm.... whats the cheapest baby out there?

thanks everyone :heart:

how's this?

dude you've been holding out on me with this site, are they good to buy off? quick delivery? don't sell dodgy stuff?

Thats The original crybaby from the 60's i think.

It's tidy.

Stop asking everyone on here and go try things on your own from now on...You want you own sound dont you?

Well your not gonna get it if you keep asking everyone else about there stuff...n stuff...:huh:

Edited by damian 1200

Thats The original crybaby from the 60's i think.

It's tidy.

Stop asking everyone on here and go try things on your own from now on...You want you own sound dont you?

Well your not gonna get it if you keep asking everyone else about there stuff...n stuff...:huh:

.... :ph34r:

I think ill go for the baby then

i picked up some 10 watt speakers at a garage ssale for $3. you pump a 120 watt crate into them at 1 1/2 and it fuzzes everything up. the crate's nice and crisp, and all the speakers put out is differently pitched fuzz. it balances out perfect. best sound ever.