Considering jumping on stage

Chris Axl

Enyone done it before?

Im considering jumping on stage right after Paradise City or something.

But the security guards in front of the stage are pretty big so it can be tough...

That is gonna be a hard one... let`s do it together :P Axl is gonna bite you... :scared:

Enyone done it before?

Im considering jumping on stage right after Paradise City or something.

But the security guards in front of the stage are pretty big so it can be tough...

That is gonna be a hard one... let`s do it together :P Axl is gonna bite you... :scared:

Hehe, right on, you know down the security guards

Not a good idea.... it'll piss Axl off and the security will throw you off the stage and prob put a couple of punches in too.

I really dont care being kicked out, or geth some punches. Howere im thinking VERY MUCH how Axl would take it, I mean, I dont wanna piss my biggest idol ever off!

But enyway, is it a THAT big of a deal?

Ive seen poeple do it before and Axl dident actually looked mad.

But inside, he was insanely mad. And by doing it you push Chinese Democracy back by 12 years.

"Keep fighting honey, keep fighting, or else your ass is outa here" (or something)

"This is getthing real funny, I like this"

- Axl Rose Ritz' 88 :rolleyes:

But inside, he was insanely mad. And by doing it you push Chinese Democracy back by 12 years.

What is another 12 years of waiting for us fans???.....

you go jumping on that stage, i`ll be ther to hold those guards away :xmasssanta:

It`s a rock show damn it..... let`s rock out rock3

What is another 12 years of waiting for us fans???.....

you go jumping on that stage, i`ll be ther to hold those guards away :xmasssanta:

It`s a rock show damn it..... let`s rock out rock3

rock3rock4rock3rock4rock3

You better have good health insurance(for the bruised ribs, broken jaw...etc) and don't forget bail money.

We have free healthcare in Norway B). Sinve chris is only 16 (and is under the age of 18) he will not get trown in jail (only in a "glattcelle" if his quite drunk). The worst that could happend to him is that he'll get beaten up by the guards, but luckily there is a Red Cross team only 10 meters away to fix him up again.

You better have good health insurance(for the bruised ribs, broken jaw...etc) and don't forget bail money.

We have free healthcare in Norway B). Sinve chris is only 16 (and is under the age of 18) he will not get trown in jail (only in a "glattcelle" if his quite drunk). The worst that could happend to him is that he'll get beaten up by the guards, but luckily there is a Red Cross team only 10 meters away to fix him up again.

yey!

yey!

If you're gonna do this you need to get someone to film it!!

If you do get on stage i think Axl will be more pissed at security than you, just watch out for those teeth!

LIZ :P

yey!

If you're gonna do this you need to get someone to film it!!

If you do get on stage i think Axl will be more pissed at security than you, just watch out for those teeth!

LIZ :P

oh trust me.. theres enough people around at the concert that are filming!!! :)