Your Favourite Sounding Duo

Mama Kin

My favourite sounding duo are Brad Wilk and Tim Commerford of Rage Against The Machine. I think they sound beyond amazing when they play and they really compliment each others efforts. My favourite song is Fistful Of Steel because their bass and drum work together is superb. How about yours? I said not including Guns N' Roses as i'm sure most people would say Axl and Slash which is fine if they're your favourite but hopefully you'll have other tastes.

Edited by Mama Kin

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789

Morrissey and Marr were great because of their differences. Mick and Keith obviously, they've done alot over the years. Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg created two of Rap's greatest albums together. Howlin' Wolf and Hubert Sumlin deserve to be mentioned, Wolf was the bass to his treble in some ways and they had an eerie sound together. If you like Metal at all you have to appreciate Hetfield and Ulrich. How about Mick Jones and Joe Strummer? They were almost like Lennon and McCartney at times. Andre 3000 and Big Boi have made some amazing music, together and not so together. Brandon Boyd and Mike Einziger have created some awesome Alternative Rock.

That's enough for now, I really like this topic though.

Morrissey and Marr were great because of their differences. Mick and Keith obviously, they've done alot over the years. Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg created two of Rap's greatest albums together. Howlin' Wolf and Hubert Sumlin deserve to be mentioned, Wolf was the bass to his treble in some ways and they had an eerie sound together. If you like Metal at all you have to appreciate Hetfield and Ulrich. How about Mick Jones and Joe Strummer? They were almost like Lennon and McCartney at times. Andre 3000 and Big Boi have made some amazing music, together and not so together. Brandon Boyd and Mike Einziger have created some awesome Alternative Rock.

That's enough for now, I really like this topic though.

I agree with Brandon Boyd and Mike Einziger

And I have to say Flea and John Frusciante

And John Frusciante and Anthony Kiedis, guitar-vocals and vocals-vocals

And John, Anthony and Flea if it was only for Road Trippin'

steven tyler and joe perry weren't together for "Rock in a Hard Place"

thats the SINGLE album that joe perry played nothing on

oh the irony

:rofl-lol:

I said "They would be nothing without their counterparts, proof: "Rock in a Hard Place". "

Meaning:

Steven Tyler and Joe Perry are nothing without each other, the proof that one of them will just be crap without the other: "Rock in a Hard Place".

Read properly nex time, dumbass.

oh the irony

Maybe he's implying that the album sucked? :rolleyes:

Wow! Somebody got that right! I can't believe Bucketslash, Nightrain_Kid, and Yamisonic didn't pick up on that.

Really smart guys! :rolleyes: Moreover, why on earth would I list what is universally considered their worst album as proof of them being a great duo?

oh the irony

Wow! Somebody got that right! I can't believe Bucketslash, Nightrain_Kid, and Yamisonic didn't pick up on that.

Really smart guys! :rolleyes: Moreover, why on earth would I list what is universally considered their worst album as proof of them being a great duo?

I was actually referring the pwnage to bucketslash

oh the irony

I was actually referring the pwnage to bucketslash

Oh, okay.

I hope for Yamisonic's sake he was laughing at Bucketslash too.

Guest knerken

Angus and Malcolm Young. Malcolm's tight rhythm-playing fits perfectly to Angus' lead-playing!

Or maybe Angus and Bon Scott..?

Freddie Mercury and Brian May isn't too bad either.

Plant and Page is also up there, together with, as mentioned before, Keef and Mick, Tyler and Perry.

....Simon and Garfunkel

Edited by knerken