Shearaxl

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice suit....I would wear that.

To what your first Communion?

Oy!

For a guy that has some money and spends it on alcohol ... I think he better put it to some use (better than this that is).

Maybe his selection in women arent always the best judgement from time to time. Maybe the guy is into MILF's?

Also, I'd like to inform you from JALP that the female IS NOT Diane O'Connor, it's someone else.

Also, look at the second picture, you can tell Axl's on coke.

Haha. I don't think he's on coke. I do think he's on other drugs though - prescription drugs. Stuff for bi-polar, etc. And then he breathes out of the oxygen tank. I showed a clip of RIR to family members and they all asked what was wrong with his eyes. I personally didn't notice it, but after they pointed it out I did - I think he is just taking stuff for his various physical/mental issues.

By the way, is it just me, or is she...really "not that attractive" (to put it nicely)? :unsure:

looks like someone who is more closer to his own age is all i will say. well looking again she isnt very attractive for axl, but i think hes thinks it so cool to be seen with different women every other night,,i hope someones using protection,,im sure that would be my first priority :rofl-lol:

I would say that its good to see him in Suit again. As for the lady in his picture. She's attrative, mabey even avarage, but mabey Axl is finaly trying to find a Wife. As for Europe and their girls, i would have to say most of them are a hell alot better then some of the US girls i've seen. But then again, their are so many girls in the world, i don't judge a book by its cover.

Also, I'd like to inform you from JALP that the female IS NOT Diane O'Connor, it's someone else.

Also, look at the second picture, you can tell Axl's on coke.

It looks like the same girl he was photographed with in soho london, the pics i have are tine and useless, but it made a few crappy UK newspapers, daily mirror i think?

LIZ

she has some nice fuckin leg's i'd fuck her!

You would fuck her because she has nice legs? :huh:

You relly set the bar high don't you?! :book:

Legs go alot further than...I guess you know...

No, I don't know. Enlighten me... ^_^

My apologies I meant to say...I guess you don't know..nevertheless...i'm sure Axl loves those long ass legs and apparently well kept body locking around him...