What Axl is up to...?

Shearaxl

Come on, ofcourse he is on coke, you can immediately tell by his eyes. Don't be naieve.

In fact, I have the idea he is also using coke during shows. During the Netherlands show, he went into his tent on stage and come out pretty hyper.

well he got drug tested in sweden and came out clean so....

rock2 drugs rule

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

axlrosekiss07hr.jpg

What on Earth is th is pretty girl doing making out with Axl Rose? EWWWW Click on the thumbnail below to see her face. She really isn’t half bad. I don’t want to be in the spotlight THAT badly. And what’s up with the suits? Is he going to court or something?

Source: My Webpage

Just_a_little_patience

Sorry if it's been posted...I just do what im told :unsure:

I personally think...good for Axl..

It looks like Sophie Anderton who he has been seen with and who is also going on "Celebrity Love Island" which starts 9pm on Monday.

Looks like Axl is with a different woman every night. Just curious, does anyone know where I can find a picture of Diane O'Connor?

:shocked::shocked::shocked:

It's a grammatically correct version of me!!!!!!!!!!

I feel violated :no:

Lol! And here I was thinking I came up with something new. I was actually very surprised that it was not already taken......like the other 4 names I tried...but I guess it was.

Looks like Axl is with a different woman every night. Just curious, does anyone know where I can find a picture of Diane O'Connor?

:shocked::shocked::shocked:

It's a grammatically correct version of me!!!!!!!!!!

I feel violated :no:

Lol! And here I was thinking I came up with something new. I was actually very surprised that it was not already taken......like the other 4 names I tried...but I guess it was.

Ah you're not even the second!

There was an Axls_Rocket_Queen here a while ago...and with the usernames being underlined, I'd see Axls Rocket Queen and Axls_Rocket_Queen posting...made me think I'd gone :wacko:

EDIT: eek look at the quotes! Feels like I'm talking to myself again

Edited by Axls Rocket Queen

:lol::lol: I thought you were talkin to yourself ARQ, didn't notice the avatar or post count etc... :laugh:

Anyway,whoever she is she looks good I think.

Axl does kinda look like he's on coke in that picture...not that big of a deal if he is though it's a pretty common thing to do. So long as you don't get carried away....

ewww..that girl in the picture from the first post is ass ugly..ok body but still pretty ugly...shes a complete downgrade from Stephanie Seymour

i think Axl can do better than that

the girl who i guess is Diane O' Connor in Axl's RQ post isnt too bad...whos the duphus next to her? he looks familiar..

Edited by RedSoxNation

is123885388qe.jpg

is123885374hw.jpg

is123885322ug.jpg

axl pimping again :)

you all can't honestly think these photos are serious, right? I mean they are publicity shots.

you can tell they are staged. It's not like the papparazzi are trying to snap a shot thru a car window. the door is purposedly left open.

And you can tell by Axl's kiss.....he really isn't into it that much. To really be into it....look at the past photos of him and Steph or him and Erin. That was true love.

Axl is just having fun. Good for him.

Edited by Just_a_little_patience

is123885388qe.jpg

is123885374hw.jpg

is123885322ug.jpg

you all can't honestly think these photos are serious, right? I mean they are publicity shots.

you can tell they are staged. It's not like the papparazzi are trying to snap a shot thru a car window. the door is purposedly left open.

And you can tell by Axl's kiss.....he really isn't into it that much. To really be into it....look at the past photos of him and Steph or him and Erin. That was true love.

Hehehehe yeah..He's just having fun like a single man does.. :lol:

He's not in love with her or Dianne,you can tell by his expression and the way he's sitting,that he just want to spend a few nights with her and that's it..( or maybe just one)hehe

It's ok,he was too many years without some real action..He doesn't want to waste more time. :rofl-lol:

I just hope he finds a good woman and get married,he would love to have kids! :heart:

Edited by nathalie92

is123885388qe.jpg

is123885374hw.jpg

is123885322ug.jpg

LMAO!

Guest roses_are_red

I think Axls taste in women isnt too great anymore. Those women arent ugly, but nothing special either.