Axl's act

tippin

So I know we've all been watching Axl with baided (sp) breath lately, hoping he doesn't do anything that will endanger the album.

Between the fights, the storming off stage, the late night boozing, etc... he has made most of us quite nervous over the course of the European tour.

Well, here's a newsflash people: EVERYTHING IS GOING ACCORDING TO PLAN!

Anyone really think that someone can hide out in their house for ten years and then, all of a sudden, reappear and become the life of the party?

This is all planned people....Axl HAS to become the rockstar again, in order for people to again associate him with the "most dangerous ban in the world".

In order to become a rockstar the 2nd time around, first, he has to get his name back in the paper. Remember, any publicity is good publicity. Second, he needs to nail live performances. Third, he needs to party like a rockstar...late nights, hot women, etc.....

I guarantee you that the way the leaks came out, the success of the tour, and announcing that the album will be out "late fall", this is all a smoke screet to set up a massive US tour.

Guns n Roses are about to re-appear with a vengence guys.

ROUND TWO!

So I know we've all been watching Axl with baided (sp) breath lately, hoping he doesn't do anything that will endanger the album.

Between the fights, the storming off stage, the late night boozing, etc... he has made most of us quite nervous over the course of the European tour.

Anyone really think that someone can hide out in their house for ten years and then, all of a sudden, reappear and become the life of the party?

This is all planned people....Axl HAS to become the rockstar again, in order for people to again associate him with the "most dangerous ban in the world".

In order to become a rockstar the 2nd time around, first, he has to get his name back in the paper. Remember, any publicity is good publicity. Second, he needs to nail live performances. Third, he needs to party like a rockstar...late nights, hot women, etc.....

I guarantee you that the way the leaks came out, the success of the tour, and announcing that the album will be out "late fall", this is all a smoke screet to set up a massive US tour.

ROUND TWO!

No shit! Nice post. I've said it before in related posts and I'll say it again: Axl is a shitload smarter than he gets credit for - even from the people that support him. Do the math. The problem is that unfortunately all a lot of people can see is the obvious. Axl knows what he's doing. ~*CHOMP!*~

Round Fucking Two.

Edited by Ions

Your right, axl is performing great to become famous again, but that "famous" will not goanna be that big. I don't believe axl and his new band will EVER be like in the 90’s, a lot o fans are old gnr fans, and they like is the old band, not to say as well that music style today is a little bit stayed from what it was in the 90’s. So I believe that the release of the chinese democracy album will be a great success at the beginning, but nothing more than that…

I don’t say it with pleasure, but it’s what I think it is… :(

ROUND TWO!

Everything you say i agree with except one thing, Axl can misbehave till he's blue in the face (or the knob) but if his bandmates don't engage in similar behavior then it won't be the "most dangerous band in the world" it's just Axl having a midlife crisis (that's how it appears even if he's not).

I would say he is up to something though, i put it down to Axl's own round the world speed dating to find a suitable oven for his little soldiers! :P

LIZ

The topic starter post makes sense....too bad I don't live in the US! lol

If Axl's is so out of control like the closed mind people say he is, why didn't he missed a concert or two this year...the 90's Axl missed concerts, left stages....this Axl hasn't done none of that....

To me i think he's pretty in control!!

Rock On Gunners!

I wrote a similar topic a few days ago. I think his lifestyle goes hand in hand with his high profile.

I also think if would benefit GNR if the band partied together occasionally, not only Axl. I remember seeing pics from Italy f.i. and the whole band was drinking beer together, but Axl. He was at a VIP club with models. That being said, they have been together all of them occasionally. Like on that birthday gig.

I don't know what America thinks of the current GNR, but the quality of the record will mean more than a high-profile lifestyle for Axl and boys. If the record is trademark GNR quality, then the band will get their reward. If not, then we will never see GNR on top of the world again.

ROUND TWO!

So sad......... :drevil:

If Axl's is so out of control like the closed mind people say he is, why didn't he missed a concert or two this year...the 90's Axl missed concerts, left stages....this Axl hasn't done none of that....

Axl knows that if misses concerts, then its all over for him and the GnR name. All the hired musicians can go back to N-Sync and the circus.

Axl also realises that besides the GnR name, he is the only selling point of this whole show. I very much doubt that people are going to a GnR show, just to see "Rockin' Robin Finck 182"

You are brain-dead and so are your little firends. If Axl did this all on purpose, he is not only dangerous to himself, but to society and should be committed. I do not think you have any brains to post something so stupid. Axl is a fuck-up who is trying to get through life with a magnifying glass on him. He does not have the best self-control. It was not done on purpose you fool....