New Madagascar Solo

Funeral

Who ever is playing this solo.....I congratulate him!

Fortus?? maybe...Bubble??? it sounds fucking awesome! rock2

Hope this is the version that will be on a record!

Why do people on YouTube post ony few second os the song?.....god damn it...it pisses me off!

Edited by Funeral

Guest cherry_bomb

you wanna try some propper food, come to england and go to HAHA.

Bubble? Wtf? <_<

:laugh: wtf indeed.

:laugh: nice quoting

yeah fortus is fantastic.

Why do people on YouTube post ony few second os the song?.....god damn it...it pisses me off!

More so the question is, why does anyone post anything on youtube? Google Video is a hell of a lot better n' you can download the files. Unlike shittube.

^ AGREED 100%

More so the question is, why does anyone post anything on youtube? Google Video is a hell of a lot better n' you can download the files. Unlike shittube.

someones not too keen on youtube then...

there are way more vids on youtube though.

Edited by joe2

Who ever is playing this solo.....I congratulate him!

Fortus?? maybe...Bubble??? it sounds fucking awesome! rock2

Hope this is the version that will be on a record!

Buckethead's was better. This aint half bad though.

That is a fucking great solo. Fortus has been my favorite guitarist in the band since I heard the 2002 version of The Blues.

Finck does the solo on The Blues.

Regardless, I like Fortus the best as well. He has the look of the old bandmembers (people thought he was Izzy the first night at Hammerstein) and he can play good rhythm guitar. He does tend to shred his solos a bit but I think it sounds better than Finck or Bumblefoot.

That is a fucking great solo. Fortus has been my favorite guitarist in the band since I heard the 2002 version of The Blues.

Finck does the solo on The Blues.

Regardless, I like Fortus the best as well. He has the look of the old bandmembers (people thought he was Izzy the first night at Hammerstein) and he can play good rhythm guitar. He does tend to shred his solos a bit but I think it sounds better than Finck or Bumblefoot.

I know that dude. I was refering to the work Fotus does on the intro and outro of the song. When it was Paul Tobias I think it sounded like shit.