OH MY GOD

Chris Axl

Im just saying higelights.

BEST FUCKING CONCER EVER, BETTER THAN THE LAST ONE, BETTER THAN RITZ 88' BETTER THAN ST. LOUSIE 91' BETTER THAN ARGENTINA 93' AND ALLE OF THE SHOWS!

INCREDIBLE!!!

Izzy came!!

Axl wore my fucking sunglasses!!!

I did this to Bumblefoot: rock3 he did this back rock3 !!!!!!!!!! 3-4 times!!! INCREDBILE!!

And i played his guitar!!

Guns N' Roses today is the BEST Guns N' Roses EVER!!!

Edited by Chris Axl

:) That was a amazing concert. One of my best moment in my life too......

It all started at 21.45!

I was waiting for the supportband, but they never came. Then at 21.45 the light was tourned off and "welcome to the jungle intro" begane! It was very early, and I thought this concert would be a late one. It was a amazing show! Better than the 28 juni concert in spektrum! It is unbeliveble to describe. After a waile Axl introduced Izzy and he joined for the rest of the show. Axl took few breakes during the show and GNR played for 2 houres and 25 fucking minutes! At the end he said "hope I see you again"!

No doubt, there is no better rockband than GNR at this moment! They play excellent,and Axl has done a great job to with this band! I don't was at Ritz 88, but I will remember Oslo Spectrum 06 :P

:P

:) That was a amazing concert. One of my best moment in my life too......

It all started at 21.45!

I was waiting for the supportband, but they never came. Then at 21.45 the light was tourned off and "welcome to the jungle intro" begane! It was very early, and I thought this concert would be a late one. It was a amazing show! Better than the 28 juni concert in spektrum! It is unbeliveble to describe. After a waile Axl introduced Izzy and he joined for the rest of the show. Axl took few breakes during the show and GNR played for 2 houres and 25 fucking minutes! At the end he said "hope I see you again"!

No doubt, there is no better rockband than GNR at this moment! They play excellent,and Axl has done a great job to with this band! I don't was at Ritz 88, but I will remember Oslo Spectrum 06 :P

:P

Ermmm, the suport band was playing an hour befor the Guns show started ;)

Are`nt you to young to make such a statement ChrisAxl ? You can`t just judge a concert on a bootleg. You have to be there, feel it the exciment from the crowd and so on :P

But I do agree with you. A fucking great concert, but the crowd was bether the last time :)

Edited by Uzi Suicide

Are`nt you to young to make such a statement ChrisAxl ? You can`t just judge a concert on a bootleg. You have to be there, feel it the exciment from the crowd and so on :P

But I do agree with you. A fucking great concert, but the crowd was bether the last time :)

Im feeling perfectly fine with that statement :)

he crowd was better last time, yes. but the BAND was betther this time :)

BEST FUCKING CONCER EVER, VETTHER THAN THE LAST ONE, BETTHER THAN RITZ 88' BETTHER THAN ST. LOUSIE 91' BETHHER THAN ARGENTINA 93' AND ALLE OF THE SHOWS!

INCREDIBLE!!!

Izzy came!!

I did this to Bumblefoot: rock3 he did this back rock3 !!!!!!!!!! 3-4 times!!! INCREDBILE!!

Were you the one standing rigth in front of the stage? I think I was standing right behind you - with a red bandana - guess you didn't turn around :rolleyes:

And yes i was a fuckin' good concert - better than Roskilde- and that was good!

BEST FUCKING CONCER EVER, VETTHER THAN THE LAST ONE, BETTHER THAN RITZ 88' BETTHER THAN ST. LOUSIE 91' BETHHER THAN ARGENTINA 93' AND ALLE OF THE SHOWS!

INCREDIBLE!!!

Izzy came!!

Were you the one standing rigth in front of the stage? I think I was standing right behind you - with a red bandana - guess you didn't turn around :rolleyes:

Hmm, are you short?

INCREDIBLE!!!

Izzy came!!

Hmm, are you short?

Very -and on the pictores with the band - I am the one you can't feel happy for :shocked:

Edited by Hejanne

INCREDIBLE!!!

Izzy came!!

Hmm, are you short?

Very -and on the pictores with the band - I am the one you can't feel happy for :shocked:

Im pretty sure i remember you then! :)

Hmm, are you short?

Actually I was pretty jealous at you at the concert. You kept taking the attention from me :( So perhaps that makes us even :)

The show was fuckin' awesome rock3

Edited by Hejanne

Hmm, are you short?

Actually I was pretty jealous at you at the concert. You kept taking the attention from me :( So perhaps that makes us even :)

were even?

You met 80% of the band!

your so lucky i wanna kill myself

were even?

You met 80% of the band!

your so lucky i wanna kill myself

Don't do that - I just wanted to make you feel better! I'm sure Bunblefoot remember you!!! He did remember one of my friend. When he walked off stage during the show, my friend shoke his hand, and Bumblefoot turned his arm over, coz he has the cross tatoo. When I said that to him, he said: " Yeah, he was standing on the rigth side of the stage?"

He is so cool - hope you'll meet him someday. :heart:

I wish I was a girl with big tits, standing at the front, so the band could see me, and later invite me backstage :lol: Both Izzy and Axl picket out the prettiest girls to join the band backstage.

Going from observation on Axls past and present conquests i would say you do not have to have big tits and you definately don't have to be drop dead gorgeous, just really skinny and very tall, the days of Erin Everley are gone :(

As for Izzy i can honestly say i've never seen pics of his girlfriends, i haven't a clue what his taste is!?

LIZ

I wish I was a girl with big tits, standing at the front, so the band could see me, and later invite me backstage :lol: Both Izzy and Axl picket out the prettiest girls to join the band backstage.

Or you just have to be very "emotional", like me :rolleyes: I felt really misplaced backstage, though. Everyone else was like, flawless, didn't look like they'd been to a concert at all, and I looked like a total mess, I had smudged make up since I'd been crying all the time since Izzy got on stage.

Anyway, the show was totally amazing. Probably the best I've ever seen.

Or you just have to be very "emotional", like me :rolleyes: I felt really misplaced backstage, though. Everyone else was like, flawless, didn't look like they'd been to a concert at all, and I looked like a total mess, I had smudged make up since I'd been crying all the time since Izzy got on stage.

Anyway, the show was totally amazing. Probably the best I've ever seen.

Lol, "emotional"

Enyway, did you meet eny of Guns N' Roses backstage?

Anyone who noticed the Swedish flag on the left side, hanging like a cross. Does any have a picture of it???

I also saw that Axl was jumping on one foot, holding the other foot backwards.... should be nice if someone had live recordings of it

The energy axl had when he starded Novemer Rain - Wow - this is something that everyone should see.

That GNR choosed to have a small stage, so he could have closenes to the audies - was just great.

I have seen lots off GNR concerts, also Valle Hovin in 93. I agree with this setlist, this is the best concert ever played, since Ritz 88.....

If Axl should taken a stage dive, this would without any douth, be the nr 1 concert.

To those who where here the 2 nigth. I hope u understand what you all exerienced.... This was magic..... :) :)