Former gunners reactions

Vogstar90_G'N'R

When Chinese Democracy is finaly released what do you think previous members of gn'r will think?

I think that they actually wont be bagging the new album and be congratulating Axl for finally releasing it and yea i think they will appreciate it and stuff. what u guys thinking?

Slash will break down and cry, Adler will die, Sorum will go off and pout, and the other members will all rejoin Gn'R's touring troupe

Slash, Duff and Matt will listen to it... Then, look at each other and start laughing like that : :rofl-lol:

They'll be happy for him, curious about it, probably enjoy some of the music, and then get on with their own stuff, they've been doing what they've wanted to do all this time, so has Axl

That doesn't apply to Adler though, he'll probably get his band to learn the songs so they can go out and play them

Also, they'll probably be a little pissed that every interview will end with 'have you heard Chinese Democracy'

Edited by JAC185

Guest roses_are_red

They'll try to keep their cool and say, they've never listened to CD, but quietly, when nobody's else is home, they turn the cd player on and listen to it :) !

As Slash has said some many times.

Axl is doing his own thing now, and he's trying to get back.

I think Axl will be proud that it's out at the end of this year,

and I think everyone will listen to it.

I think every old gunner will be proud at axl.

and perhaps get in touch(but I don't think that will happen)

I see, Matt and Gilby do some stuff with Axl maybe(stuff: seeing each other at clubs or something like that)

they will probably say nothing, Matt might say something like Axls a dick then in the next sentence saY Axl took me for a ride in his new car or some contradiction. Slash and duff laugh usually when they dont wanna answer, i reckon they will brush it off and not really say much unless they have a change of heart.

They will probably listen to it and think, like we did when we heard the new songs, that it's not that impressive. Then get on with finishing up their own album.

I mean, unless Axl's got some major gems locked away, an album full of I.R.S., The Blues and Better isn't going to be anything more than a 13 year disappointment.

have we heard anything from adler.. latley?..lol and 2 if izzy was with gnr now basically or touring couldnt he just be with the band to begin with?...just a thought..:-P and duff and slash dont seem to be that much of assholes if the interviews r tru and matt would be like eh.. i dont c him doin anything interesting and gilby i duno he got that new band supernova thingy with tommy lee and shit soo prolly no time to hear it... soo i duno it is sorta interesting to c what they would really think...

Steven Adler: "Man, I woke up this mornin' so stoned right? and I heard this new song on the radio and it as Axl man! So I took a piss and whackedt off to the sound of Guns N' Roses. Shit, dude. I spilt my juice."

Slash: "I knew the album was gunna be good cos' Axl's a genious, and I think they put down some good stuff, but, 13 years? I just don't understand what took' him so long."

Duff: "It's so fuckin' trippy to see 'Guns N' Roses' on the top of the charts, it makes me feel like I'm at the top man, but I'm not. It takes a while' to realise what's the past and what's the future. Dude, I'm so proud of him man!"

Edited by Jackamo

Steven Adler: "Man, I woke up this mornin' so stoned right? and I heard this new song on the radio and it as Axl man! So I took a piss and whackedt off to the sound of Guns N' Roses. Shit, dude. I spilt my juice."

Slash: "I knew the album was gunna be good cos' Axl's a genious, and I think they put down some good stuff, but, 13 years? I just don't understand what took' him so long."

Duff: "It's so fuckin' trippy to see 'Guns N' Roses' on the top of the charts, it makes me feel like I'm at the top man, but I'm not. It takes a while' to realise what's the past and what's the future. Dude, I'm so proud of him man!"

lol nice

I mean, unless Axl's got some major gems locked away, an album full of I.R.S., The Blues and Better isn't going to be anything more than a 13 year disappointment.

Agree

that is really starting to piss me off, stop talking about how shit ain't worth 13 years of waiting, hey fucktarts nobody was working on the album for 13 years, it was on and off as many have said, and what if it's a great album, your not going to enjoy it cause you waited to beat off to it for 13 years? For those who say that comment, they are either doche bag journalist or fuckers with no lives. It's an album, what differnce does it make, 13 days, 13 months or 13 years. Judge it by the music, not how good the music is.

Agree

that is really starting to piss me off, stop talking about how shit ain't worth 13 years of waiting, hey fucktarts nobody was working on the album for 13 years, it was on and off as many have said, and what if it's a great album, your not going to enjoy it cause you waited to beat off to it for 13 years? For those who say that comment, they are either doche bag journalist or fuckers with no lives. It's an album, what differnce does it make, 13 days, 13 months or 13 years. Judge it by the music, not how good the music is.

Sorry, but 13 years it's too much time for me. Axl lost all those precious years. He had a good voice on that time. A 50 year old Axl is useless. A 30 year old Axl is much better than an older one, but well... it was his choice...

If chinese democracy is a bad disc, then I will be very sad.... because there is no turning back...

Anyway we have to be very gratefull because of having an Axl Rose. How many years o centuries future generations will have to wait till another Axl Rose comes to earth???