Some inside stories....

Chris Axl

Ok, so I was like one of the first in line(for the concert) with some other dudes, then suddenly 2 guys came.

And after some talking they said they were soundcheck people and shit for the band(wich is true cus we saw em later at the show)

But one of them actually had helping GN'R with Chinese Democracy since 99'

And he told us som stuff.

Like all CD songs we have heard so fare (in the 06' shows) will come on the album.

And he says he is best friends with Tommy :)

I asked "Have you ENY idea of when the album is gonna come out?"

and he said something like: "Axl realeses it when its ready, and he looks ready to me" (something like that)

We couldent geth much more out of him.

Ok, so for the next part, its about Velvet Revolver:

He said he had done work with them to, and was close friends to some of em, specially Dave Kushner.

And he said weiland is a fucking whining bitch, lol!

BUT, some dude asked him about their new album (liberated, or something) and then he said omething quite wierd. first he said: "what, you guys havent heard it??" and I was like "heard what?"

Him: "theyr breaking up, cus, everyone in the band has hes own managere, and the CD producers(or something)and all the FOUR managars couldent come up with eny agreedments o whatsoever. So Velvet Revolver is history) And he said that they havent got ONE song recorded, and that the stuff the guys have toled us about have 10 songs ready is bullshit

Just thaught I should say it, if theres eny VR fans here........

OK, and I just needed to ask him about Axl n' Slash maybe talking, and he said "yes, they have been talking and hanging out, not eny reunion things tough(wich is fine)" and the same deal with Duff.

So, I dunno what to belive here, the guy may be full of shit, but hes story working witth the band looks very true.

Edited by Chris Axl

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha.

Thanks for this Exclusive material. I am sure to put this on the "I believe them" pile of information 'leaked' out.

Dude, I dident say Is wallow all he says.

And for the record, I dident care to say this stuff, cus of fucking assholes like you, but I did it, cus maybe somoen care.

Hahaha.

Thanks for this Exclusive material. I am sure to put this on the "I believe them" pile of information 'leaked' out.

And for the record, I dident care to say this stuff, cus of fucking assholes like you, but I did it, cus maybe somoen care.

No, I am saying it for those guys said. Why would I have anything against you? I dont even know you.

You could've said you fucked some one famous, I dont care. All I know is I would get a good laugh in the end.

Just dont believe what everyone says. Simple as that.

Thank you for calling me an asshole, apparently you know me well enough?

:rolleyes::rofl-lol:

Hahaha.

No, I am saying it for those guys said. Why would I have anything against you? I dont even know you.

You could've said you fucked some one famous, I dont care. All I know is I would get a good laugh in the end.

Just dont believe what everyone says. Simple as that.

Thank you for calling me an asshole, apparently you know me well enough?

:rolleyes::rofl-lol:

Did I fucking said i belived it all 100%??

Read the whole post when doing a lame ass try to bash it

Well congratulations Mr. Anal.

Thanks for quoting did I say "You Shouldnt Believe What Everyone Says ..."

No!

It is meant as a General Comment

So dont try to pull stupid stunts.

Tell you what, you can swallow all you want. Again, I could give a shit. I just laugh at the Info being given by people who arent fully informed about the subject and yet they still open their mouths. (If you think I am taking cheap shots at your ridicolous thread the answer is No. It is at those people who apparently are aware of the 'downfall' of a band because of how they are managed).

Is that clear enough for you? or do you still have your panties tied in a bunch?

I think I can pull more exculsive stuff out of my ass then what you've just told me.

Axl and slash hanging around. Doesn't quite add up to the banning of slash related words backstage. Does it???

No!

Tell you what, you can swallow all you want. Again, I could give a shit. I just laugh at the Info being given by people who arent fully informed about the subject and yet they still open their mouths. (If you think I am taking cheap shots at your ridicolous thread the answer is No. It is at those people who apparently are aware of the 'downfall' of a band because of how they are managed).

Is that clear enough for you? or do you still have your panties tied in a bunch?

As I said earlier, if you dont give a damn, dont give a damn.

But dont fucking bash me for giving out this info(wich I ahve said before, dont know how much of it thats true)

I think I can pull more exculsive stuff out of my ass then what you've just told me.

Axl and slash hanging around. Doesn't quite add up to the banning of slash related words backstage. Does it???

That was the part about it I belived the least too.

No!

But dont fucking bash me for giving out this info(wich I ahve said before, dont know how much of it thats true)

Who is bashing you?

I never said shit to/ about you, it wasnt until you got defensive because you didnt want to swallow shit people said. Simple as that. I never even mentioned your name.

So again quit your bitchin' and get in the kitchen.

If I care to bash your "informers" they can personally email me, phone me and say it to my face. But if there is no evidence all of that was just Bullshit.

Though I have to say, you are making me laugh by being overly defensive.

No!

Who is bashing you?

I never said shit to/ about you, it wasnt until you got defensive because you didnt want to swallow shit people said. Simple as that. I never even mentioned your name.

So again quit your bitchin' and get in the kitchen.

If I care to bash your "informers" they can personally email me, phone me and say it to my face. But if there is no evidence all of that was just Bullshit.

Though I have to say, you are making me laugh by being overly defensive.

Can you just geth out of this thread?

All things Slash are banned backstage? I knew he was barred from the Vegas show years ago, but I didn't know it still goes on. That's almost Spinal Tap.

LOL, some people here are so sensitive! :laugh:

Anyway, I think it's kind of weird that some soundcheck guys, especially one that has been involved with GnR and Chinese Democracy since '99 would also be working for VR as well. And besides, I never heard about 4 managers. To my knowledge, I thought Slash was the only one with a different manager from the rest of the band.

Interesting post - and I'm not sure why some members are jumping all over you for it. I don't see too many surprises in there.

Axl will release the album when he's ready? Well, I think we all already knew that. No surprise there.

VR members having different managers? All true. I know for a fact Slash and Scott have different managers handling each of them - which led to some problems at photo shoots sometimes. I have not heard this prevented a new album from being recorded - but we all know the recording has been delayed many many months. (Remember they cut short a tour last year with the excuse being that they wanted to come home to record? And that didn't happen when they claimed it would).

As for VR splitting? That rumor has been around a long time -- and was fueled by the "Slash visit" story that Axl told us about. Slash and Axl talking again? Definitely. Axl confirmed it, and other extremely reliable sources told me it was true.

Interesting post - and I'm not sure why some members are jumping all over you for it. I don't see too many surprises in there.

Axl will release the album when he's ready? Well, I think we all already knew that. No surprise there.

VR members having different managers? All true. I know for a fact Slash and Scott have different managers handling each of them - which led to some problems at photo shoots sometimes. I have not heard this prevented a new album from being recorded - but we all know the recording has been delayed many many months. (Remember they cut short a tour last year with the excuse being that they wanted to come home to record? And that didn't happen when they claimed it would).

As for VR splitting? That rumor has been around a long time -- and was fueled by the "Slash visit" story that Axl told us about. Slash and Axl talking again? Definitely. Axl confirmed it, and other extremely reliable sources told me it was true.

Yeah, and If I said he was working FOR VR, I said wrong, sorry.

I said/ment that he was friend with some of em, specially Dave Kushner.

As for the stuff he said about the Cd album, nothing suprised me, cus Axl have already said that it coming out this year so.. :)

There was just a few things i forogt to mention that the dude said.

He is very good friend of Mr. Stinson and he soundcheck his base, and he said that the bass Tommy destroyd at RIR(or something) was the one he used to record some songs with! :lol:

And he also said they got 41 songs ready, but dont know enything about more albums, but his guess is that theres a good chance for another album