GNR not playing in Spain

November_rain

I´ve read that GNR dates in Spain next week may be cancelled. I´ve read it in the forums of natural music festival. They are supposed to play in Bilbao the 14 of July and in El Ejido ( Almeria ) the 15 of July. It´s been said that maybe they´ll play Bilbao but not Ameria :o plus it´s very suspicious that it´s less than a week for this concert and NOBODY even knows the hour they are playing.

Fuck I was very excited about them playing in my home town and now it seems everything is all fucked up! :anger: Does anyone know something about this? Madison, I don´t want to sound stupid but could you ask Merck? I need, I WANT to know these rumours are not true...please :(

plus it´s very suspicious that it´s less than a week for this concert and NOBODY even knows the hour they are playing.

uauauauauaa :lol:

that happens with every gig they've played. You don't know how late they start unless they actually all appear on stage. :blink:

no worries :lol:

plus it´s very suspicious that it´s less than a week for this concert and NOBODY even knows the hour they are playing.

uauauauauaa :lol:

that happens with every gig they've played. You don't know how late they start unless they actually all appear on stage. :blink:

no worries :lol:

I was referring to the official time they´re supposed to play not the time they will play ;) , I know uncle Axl´s clock works different.

Anybody´s heard anything?

Change the title lady, it's confusing.

Plus, it's unlikely. Just a rumour. NO source, NO proof.

Thanx for the advice but that´s why I´m asking, because I want to make sure it is a rumour. It´s being said in the forums of the festival and we don´t have any official response yet, neither the featival organization nor the band´s camp and we are getting nervous :no: .