Paradise City and My Michelle's videos

Sweet

I hope im in the right section and im sorry if it has already been posted + plus thanks to Burninghills and loaded from HTGTH

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cml1_HmDf-g...izzy%20stradlin

when i watch these videos with those thousands of fans flooding arenas praising GnR, all detractors sound even more plain ridiculous to me :D

Edited by Sweet

And people said Donington was a BAD gig? :huh: That was amazing.... like Legendary Guns N Roses! it had everything.....Kerrang! doesn't have a clue. I find it actually quite offensive that they had the nerve to give it 0/5 when it was quite clearly a fantastic performance of classic songs from the world's most dangerous band on top of their game. Ah well, Axl obviously doesn't care so the petty insults printed in Kerrap! dnt really matter:D.

And people said Donington was a BAD gig? :huh: That was amazing.... like Legendary Guns N Roses! it had everything.....Kerrang! doesn't have a clue. I find it actually quite offensive that they had the nerve to give it 0/5 when it was quite clearly a fantastic performance of classic songs from the world's most dangerous band on top of their game. Ah well, Axl obviously doesn't care so the petty insults printed in Kerrap! dnt really matter:D.

Axl sounds so good. His voice reminds me of the UYI days. Sebastian kicks so much ass.

My Michelle was sweet, Axl sounded great and its cool to see him on stage with Baz. For some reason Paradise City wasnt as great, but Im sure it was different for everybody there. rock1

That version of Paradise city is awesome! Video is choppy - but edited amazingly - and look how much the crowd and the whole band is into it!! And they always play it at the end. To have that kind of energy and excitement going after a 2+ hour show...that says something.

at the end of Paradise City i notice that axl throw his mic right in the crowed

yea he always does that now :xmasssanta:

ok well that awsome but how many mic dose axl have lol

at least one for every show. probably more! And I would love to know how many guitars/basses Robin and Tommy go thru. They both smash their shit when they get pissed. rock4

at the end of Paradise City i notice that axl throw his mic right in the crowed

yea he always does that now :xmasssanta:

ok well that awsome but how many mic dose axl have lol

at least one for every show. probably more! And I would love to know how many guitars/basses Robin and Tommy go thru. They both smash their shit when they get pissed. rock4

robin smash his guitars i must of missed that but i saw tommy smash his bass in the middle of welcome to the jungle at rock in rio 2006