Who is the lead guitarist of Guns N' Roses?

W. Axl Kev

Robin plays most of the leads so I'd say he is the lead guitar player in the band. But all three do mix it up.

Agreed, but Bumblefoot plays alot of lead too.

So id say Finck and Bumblefoot is lead

and Fortus s rythm, altough he do some soloes

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I will not have Chris as Lead keyboardist. He isn't even worthy enough to set out Dizzy's bongo's,

Who's Dizzy?

Ah, you must mean Izzy! He plays the guitar, not the Bongos.

(who plays bongos in a rock n roll band anyway :rolleyes: )

dear c. manson, i truly hope u're just kidding...

maybe... ;)

I have my doubts about whether Ron will be around after the tour, think it may end up with just Robin & Richard.

Grimo.

you know, I think the same.. it's not like I don't like bbf, but he's not a key part of the band.. he is there only cuz Axl thought they should stick live to the same lineup there is for the record which was of 3 guitarists with Bucket.. but in reality, Robin and Richard are capable of handling it without him, Richard told so on an email.. he said he didn't understand much the need of bbf in the band.. not dissing him but you know, they don't need 3 guitarists in his opinion

bbf if anything is just touring with them, filling an empty space, but I don't think he's part of the band or ever will be.

so it's a bit harsh on the other guys to say bbf is lead.. ROBIN is the lead guitarist of this band and also the one with more creative input on the album, like it or not, he is that guy. Ron, though capable, can't be that guy since he only joined like a few months ago..

What a load of shite you sad pathetic wee pricks talk there only ever has and ever will be one lead guitarist for guns n roses and that man is the top hatted legend that is slash he wrote some of the greatest riffs of all time that have stood the testt of time these guys dont come fuckin close ill say it again this aint guns n fuckin roses. This is a fuckin piss poor tribute act what have they got three shitty guitarists badly doing what should be a one man job. I mean come on christina fuckin aguilera solos get to fuck this aint meant to be a pop concert. And to all you axl arse lickers with nothing better to do than wait for this mythical album GET A FUCKIN LIFE YOU SAD WEE PISH STAINS. Guns n roses died ten years ago get over it youll never see this album youll all be crying in your beds when vr release there monster second album and theres still no sign of your leaders so called fuckin epic. The old gnr didnt just have one front man it had two and there was magic there. This band has got fuck all going for them there a fucking laughing stock the new songs are a fuckin pile of shite far too over produced and too much meddling, only brian may added a bit of class to catcher, thats it. Id put money on that the hired help couldnt nail the godfather either cause that is fuckin genius these guys are fuck all they dont deserve to step into slashs shoes and i bet hes pissin himself too. Remember slash turned up to check the so called guns n roses at las vegas on 2001 but couldnt get in cause axl was fuckin shitting his pants about the complete fuckin shambles of what guns n roses has become a fuckin world wide laughing stock, i know im pissing people off but u got no fuckin argument until that fuckin ego maniac you lot worship actually has the balls to release something at all and i guarantee vr will have there second album out first. Get a fuckin life you fuckin saddos and stop wasting time on this shambles any more. The real guns n roses died when the original members couldnt work with that psych c unt. Go on do your worst

What a load of shite you sad pathetic wee pricks talk there only ever has and ever will be one lead guitarist for guns n roses and that man is the top hatted legend that is slash he wrote some of the greatest riffs of all time that have stood the testt of time these guys dont come fuckin close ill say it again this aint guns n fuckin roses. This is a fuckin piss poor tribute act what have they got three shitty guitarists badly doing what should be a one man job. I mean come on christina fuckin aguilera solos get to fuck this aint meant to be a pop concert. And to all you axl arse lickers with nothing better to do than wait for this mythical album GET A FUCKIN LIFE YOU SAD WEE PISH STAINS. Guns n roses died ten years ago get over it youll never see this album youll all be crying in your beds when vr release there monster second album and theres still no sign of your leaders so called fuckin epic. The old gnr didnt just have one front man it had two and there was magic there. This band has got fuck all going for them there a fucking laughing stock the new songs are a fuckin pile of shite far too over produced and too much meddling, only brian may added a bit of class to catcher, thats it. Id put money on that the hired help couldnt nail the godfather either cause that is fuckin genius these guys are fuck all they dont deserve to step into slashs shoes and i bet hes pissin himself too. Remember slash turned up to check the so called guns n roses at las vegas on 2001 but couldnt get in cause axl was fuckin shitting his pants about the complete fuckin shambles of what guns n roses has become a fuckin world wide laughing stock, i know im pissing people off but u got no fuckin argument until that fuckin ego maniac you lot worship actually has the balls to release something at all and i guarantee vr will have there second album out first. Get a fuckin life you fuckin saddos and stop wasting time on this shambles any more. The real guns n roses died when the original members couldnt work with that psych c unt. Go on do your worst

Paragraphs are your friend.

Edited by Almost Famous

Lead Guitarist: Ron Thal

2nd Lead: Robin Finck

Lead Keyboardist: Chris Pit(t)man

Lead Drummer: Brain Ferrer

Lead BassMan: Thomas Stinson

Lead Bongo Player: Dizzy Reed

Lead RhytmGuitar: Richard Fortus

Lead Vocals: W. Axl Rose

End of story....

for fucks sake what is the point of Pitman.

I will not have Chris as Lead keyboardist. He isn't even worthy enough to set out Dizzy's bongo's,

Who's Dizzy?

Ah, you must mean Izzy! He plays the guitar, not the Bongos.

(who plays bongos in a rock n roll band anyway :rolleyes: )

Rolling Stones. One of the greatest rock n roll band ever :drevil:

A band who had a major part in the creation of rock n roll..They used bongos once in a while.

A band who created guidelines for what R&R is today.

"Please to meet u...." Ring any bells?

Edited by shootingstar

Hey fucker, so we´re the ones who should get a life? As I see it we are here to inform and discuss our favourite band.

And what´s with you homefuck? Are you here to read news about a band you don´t like. Or are you here because you have a sad life and no friends and so you try to mess with others fun (which youßre not capable of, i don´t think that many people even read you post)

and even if, noone gives a fuck

I thought you liked Madagascar :unsure:

R.

I do, but I'm almost certain that Chris's input can be computer controlled by the press of button. His parts could automatically add it's input via computer. There would be no need for chris, just to buy a computer and for it to be linked up with the amp. Dizzy could press the button when needed.

:rofl-lol: "GET A FUCKIN LIFE YOU SAD WEE PISH STAINS" :rofl-lol::laugh::laugh::confused::scared:

Why

don´t

u

get

one

too

?

Who´s the lead player in Maiden?

A band who created guidelines for what R&R is today.

Oh please, the Rolling Stones are nothing more than a lame attempt to imitate history's greatest band (it starts with a B and ends with eatles)

Lead Guitarist: Ron Thal

2nd Lead: Robin Finck

Lead Keyboardist: Chris Pit(t)man

Lead Drummer: Brain Ferrer

Lead BassMan: Thomas Stinson

Lead Bongo Player: Dizzy Reed

Lead RhytmGuitar: Richard Fortus

Lead Vocals: W. Axl Rose

End of story....

for fucks sake what is the point of Pitman.

rock3 Mad-at-Nascar, The Blues, I.R.S., T.W.A.T., ... even Rocket Queen :xmasssanta: :xmassrudolph:

M.

If they had to have just one lead player i'm sure it would be Robin... but I think they all mix it up and each play lead on different parts.

Yeah, and why this would happen just baffles me. Ron is a much more talented player, Finck has nothing except seniority in the band.

3 years after Finck had been recording lead parts for GN'R songs.

Source ?

Oh please.... :rolleyes:

I repeat. Source ?

You not bought the album?

:lol: that post was fuckin hard to read

:rofl-lol:

Ownage.

*Edit- And why can't Richard be lead guitarist? This is too unfair!

tbh, they're all lead, and rhythm - and they play whatever part they are set on whichever song.

Wiki, has Fortus as rhythm, and Bumble and Robin lead - because they play the vast majority of leads.

Edited by The Sandman

He wrote half of "the most memorable riffs" when he was fucking around, not exactly genius.

You made me laugh when you said they couldn't nail Godfather, there were harder songs being played 15-20 years prior in freakin' Jazz Clubs. You should appreciate him for sounding good and not trying to blind yourself to his shortcomings in the technical department.

Slash couldn't touch Bucket, he can't touch Thal, anyone who says otherwise is a fucking idiot.