What time do London Tubes stop running on Sun?

Mr_Spoon_86

I am worried if Axl does a late show I won't be able to get back to my car (or train - haven't decided whats best yet). I would prefer to train it, but i think the last train home from Waterloo for me would be about 1am and there is no way on earth I am leaving early. I was thinking of driving to the suburbs of London and then tubing to Wembley, just wondered how late they run?

It's quite early in the morning - I think, occasionaly, for events such as that, they prolonge them for people, not sure if they'll do it for this though. It's moderately late though, I don't have a tube timetable around, so I can't help you. But google it and see what happens.

I don't think Wembley is that bad to drive to, never done it myself but I plan to and think it looks ok. You don't need to be that close to the arena anyway as there will be buses all night and there will be plenty of people around to share a taxi.

Maybe we could organise people who need to share taxis beforehand on here?

I don't think Wembley is that bad to drive to, never done it myself but I plan to and think it looks ok. You don't need to be that close to the arena anyway as there will be buses all night and there will be plenty of people around to share a taxi.

Maybe we could organise people who need to share taxis beforehand on here?

I'm thinking about driving there too, but isn't there limited space at the venue? and also i'm a tight-arsed student and don't wanna get ripped off for parking.

Unfortunatly what I have put is a load of rubbish

Whilst passing through the underground last week I picked up a booklet about track closures for this coming weekend

unfortunatly the only tube still running is the Jubilee line, for which links with Wembley Park station

The Bakerloo line will only operate upto Queens park station

The Metropolitan line does not run into central london, meaning if you are planning on heading north you are fine, but south you can only use the Jubilee line

I know it all sounds complicated, but I would advise people to look at these sites and see how the planned track closures will effect them

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tube/

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/realtime/planned.asp

http://journeyplanner.tfl.gov.uk/user/XSLT...ST2?language=en