Recent Stephanie Seymour pic with quote about Axl

lizzybeth1

Source: http://www.epiclylaterd.com/tflclassics.html

You need to scroll down the page, she's in the middle of the pic in a long beige mac, the quote is underneath the picture.

This is what it says:

Tino, Dan, Ted and myself with Stephanie Seymour. I made a "Kill Buckethead" shirt for the occasion. She told me she would have opted for the "Kill Axl" shirt and that it isn't Guns N' Roses without Slash... brosesh ensued...

I haven't a clue what this site is or what it's about, maybe someone could shed some light? :unsure:

LIZ

"Tino, Dan, Ted and myself with Stephanie Seymour. I made a "Kill Buckethead" shirt for the occasion. She told me she would have opted for the "Kill Axl" shirt and that it isn't Guns N' Roses without Slash... brosesh ensued..."

Bitch please

tfl13.jpg

Thanks for posting the pic! I found this pic with others from the same collection/subject on another site, but it still didn't clear up the mystery for me!

I also found out she had a child in 2004, a girl called Lily. I thought she'd only had sons, sorry but i hope she doesn't take after her mother (i mean personality rather than looks).

As for her aging, if she still smokes and is still doing regular coke as her model friends keep bitching about, then that will explain that i suppose, but she is still modelling, just not as much due to her family and hobbies.

She owns an apartment in New York, Axl wants a place there, wonder how he'd react if he bumped into her again, i know how i'd feel if i met my ex *Where's my butchers knife!* :P

LIZ