Hammerstein DVDs on Ebay

rwm172

I just hear nothing but horror stories about people who buy video boots on ebay.

I am wary.

i wouldn't, you can download them here anyway and those covers are in the UYI section

but if you want to i can't make you change your mind :)

I just hear nothing but horror stories about people who buy video boots on ebay.

I am wary.

i wouldn't, you can download them here anyway and those covers are in the UYI section

but if you want to i can't make you change your mind :)

ok, so if i can download them on here.... does anybody have a link where i can download the video of these shows????

those are my covers that i posted on here and cd.com lol

Dude, what you made is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good work, very creative, pretty good looking.... i would buy it just for the cover....

nice work, congrats!!!!!

The thing about this is if Ebay got wise to it it would be pulled. You're not allowerd to sell boots, audio or video, and they guy just made 50 bucks illegally. I'm not gonna report him, live and let live, but in the future be wary of these. The guy who sold it has a not-perfect rating too, 2 people never got shit, if you read the feedback.

Why pay $50 when if you can torrent you can make your own for nothing? I can't torrent, I'm too old now to seed now, HA, but most of you can!

I am wary.

I've bought a few in my day and it's always been fine.... ON TOPIC, That artwork is fantastic, that's a boxed set I'd feel proud to own...