What Is This????

well it looks reliable cos its from hmv but I haven't heard of anything being released and it looks a bit dodgy tbh.... having said that it maybe reliable, hmv also put out a release date for C.D. so....

This

Is it official or just another cheap way for a nobody buisness to make some money?

It says Collectors Boxset.

rock4

I've seen that once or twice when i've been in HMV. It's nothing new, its not even live performances. It's basically an extended documentary. With Interviews from people who are "close" to the band and musicians from around their era. it sounds interesting but nothing we don't already know.

This

Is it official or just another cheap way for a nobody buisness to make some money?

It says Collectors Boxset.

rock4

I've seen that once or twice when i've been in HMV. It's nothing new, its not even live performances. It's basically an extended documentary. With Interviews from people who are "close" to the band and musicians from around their era. it sounds interesting but nothing we don't already know.

ah that explains it then :) thanks