Knockin on heavens door (alternative version?)

Palmer9

I Live in northeast Pa and I was listening to the Radio Today...and heard knocking on heavens door but it was a different version....what was differnt was the second verse where he says momma put my guns n the ground...a backround voice (axl's) says how where they suppose to know.....and every line after that has the backround voice say something.....anyone know what ablum this is on or where I can get it.......Its Fu#$#3 driving me nuts......

upload anyone??

I cant find it anywhere I guys....I had suspision it was off that soundtrack but didnt know.....damn maybe ebay thats the only place I can think of....I tried limewire already.....

upload anyone??

I cant find it anywhere I guys....I had suspision it was off that soundtrack but didnt know.....damn maybe ebay thats the only place I can think of....I tried limewire already.....

I got it guys is there somewhere I can upload for you'se...

upload anyone??

upload anyone??

I got it guys is there somewhere I can upload for you'se...

if you gota p2p program just put in days of thunder soundtrack...

Its the wrong one ....DAMN THIS IS PISSING ME OFF....

It's pretty much the same as the UYI2 version, except Adler plays drums on it.

oh dear.... does it sound ok? :P j/k we all love adler realy... even though he probably couldn't spell "drum" these days nevermind playing them :P

Edited by Graeme