Axl's Mic Stand

slash06

I guess this is the right section. I've always wondered what kind of mic stand axl uses. You know the one that has the triangular part that detaches from the base. Is it just a custom stand that he had made up?

Edited by slash06

as far as i can remember it is custom made.. with a steering wheel on the bottom.... but im almost certain its custom... he had one like it at the hammerstein shows but he kept switching between 2, a more conventional one... not sure which he uses now.

i love his mic stand :) i think its custom. BTW has AX been throwing his mic in the last song. like he was doing on the UYI Tour?

Yes, he still throws the mic after Paradise city - be the way, he had a red mic stand at Roskilde (Denmark) an a black in Oslo - well, besides the triangular...

I have a similar, if not the same, (triangular/removable) mic stand that he uses, although; it's black. I got it a garage sale years ago and it had a brand name on it, however; it's scratched and faded away so unfortunatly I'm not able to read it.

If it helps, the last 2 letter on it are "OW" :question:

I have a similar, if not the same, (triangular/removable) mic stand that he uses, although; it's black. I got it a garage sale years ago and it had a brand name on it, however; it's scratched and faded away so unfortunatly I'm not able to read it.

Thats awesome, I'd love to find a stand like that.

can u post a pic of u r mic stand please

Edited by Darth Vader