Would You Buy An "Axl" Ipod if they made one?

taxl

Remember the U2 Commercials with Bono rocking out in a silhouette? Imagine the first few notes from Better or IRS with a silhouette version of axl.

Here is the TV caption.

"Not the Same"....BETTER.

"not the same would refer to the old band and the old Ipod"

The new GNR Ipod.

Red with black chinese characters,

Includes the most anticipated rock album of all time.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

don't hold your breath.AXL ISN'T A SELL OUT LIKE BONO

If he "sells out" does that mean he's no longer your savior?

I would rather see Axl make the money then somebody else.

BTW, Bono ain't a sellout . A lot of poor countries of better because of him. If Axl did follow in Bono footsteps, the world might actually be a better place. He's one of the last great frontman in rock that could possibly make a huge difference for world peace.

But Axl cares more about Swedish blondes, so who knows ....

U2 didn't make extra money from the ipods sold. They did get the $$ from the tunes that were on the ipod. I don't really see it as selling out. As a musician you want people to hear your music. I think...

Remember the U2 Commercials with Bono rocking out in a silhouette? Imagine the first few notes from Better or IRS with a silhouette version of axl.

Here is the TV caption.

"Not the Same"....BETTER.

"not the same would refer to the old band and the old Ipod"

The new GNR Ipod.

Red with black chinese characters,

Includes the most anticipated rock album of all time.

You are a fucking herb....

don't hold your breath.AXL ISN'T A SELL OUT LIKE BONO

If he "sells out" does that mean he's no longer your savior?

I would rather see Axl make the money then somebody else.

BTW, Bono ain't a sellout . A lot of poor countries of better because of him. If Axl did follow in Bono footsteps, the world might actually be a better place. He's one of the last great frontman in rock that could possibly make a huge difference for world peace.

But Axl cares more about Swedish blondes, so who knows ....

Bono is a sell out? Do any of you know what The One Campaign is?

Granted I don't think this would be suited for Axl but don't take out a fantastic musician who spends a ton of time fighting to educate against AIDS and poverty in the process. Bono is a fantastic man with a lot of heart.

U2 didn't make extra money from the ipods sold. They did get the $$ from the tunes that were on the ipod. I don't really see it as selling out. As a musician you want people to hear your music. I think...

i agree but they did in fact get a cut from the ipods that were sold.It was called the U2 ipod so of course they got paid.when you give a song or your band name for car commercials,electronics commercials etc. it's no longer about the music it's about the cash.

And As for what the other user said, bonos kindness has nothing to do with what were talking about and while its a good thing what he does i'm not gonna pat him on the back for being a good human. It's an expected thing