Coolest pic of Robin

fishyguy

Robin - Keep the jeans and simple shirts, looks cool as fuck! Forget the obscure bullshit, this is the coolest you have looked yet bro!!

haha but he still has the skirt-like outfit :laugh: I guess some things never change..

you can't see it in those pics but it's there, check out the other pics in the link

and I happen to like the pirate-ish look, hehe

Looking at the pictures a question comes to mind.

Did they do that same bow when they had buckethead, you know putting your arm around your band mate and bowimg.

Did Buckethead do that?

i don't think they did, not so sure on that... but from the bootlegs i've seen at the ending they never did a bow.

Looking at the pictures a question comes to mind.

Did they do that same bow when they had buckethead, you know putting your arm around your band mate and bowimg.

Did Buckethead do that?

As far as I know, no.

I don't think they were much of a band in 2002.

It was more like a freak show. No offense to the band. But you know what I mean by that. It was kind of like, "What?" You've got a goth guitarist and a guy with a bucket on his head, and Axl in jerseys with dreads.

I think Axl's attempting to make it more of a "band" this time. He's also making it more interactive with the audience stuff for KOHD and Used to Love Her. It's a lot better than 2002.

Edited by Idiot Wind

while we're on this...i went to this show...by freak accident i ended up in greece on the 10th, and saw posters everywhere...so i quickly ran to get tickets...it was an awesome show...

like the others, opened up with jungle, closed of with paradise and a thunderstorm of confetti...three solos, ron did don't cry, fortus did beautiful (Christina A.), Robin messed around for a while, they had a fill in drummer for Brain...2 hrs of hard pumping vocal performance...beautiful...axl sounded better than ever, didn't lose his breath once, didn't lose a note or a beat...that band is like a well oiled machine...everything worked like clockwork...

of course he had to be late...over an hour in fact...but everyone soon forgot that when he came out and belted the opening for jungle.

my highlight for the show was the band intro, he went through everyone, and then said ..." i'm still trying to figure out who i am...if you only knew who i think i am now...but that's besides the point"....which brought a smile to my face...

my first gnr show...and it was beautiful.

my highlight for the show was the band intro, he went through everyone, and then said ..." i'm still trying to figure out who i am...if you only knew who i think i am now...but that's besides the point"....which brought a smile to my face...

my first gnr show...and it was beautiful.

And here is an audio of your highlight:

band introduction and Ron's Don't cry solo

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JWW88KCI

or

http://rapidshare.de/files/25776716/2006-0...ravibe.mp3.html

credit:anythinggoes at HTGTH

I look back at the 2002 band with mixed emotions. At first I hated it but now I kinda get a kick out of it but only because it aint like that anymore.

Does anyone else think that they looked like comic book superheroes and villains. Or even video game characters.

I mean even Axl with the Jersey and the dreads and the plastic face, although he looked more like a superheroe. The other guys especially Buckethead and Robin looked like villains and Tommy dressed like "The Riddler" and then Brain looked like a sidekick henchmen and Dizzy looked like a sidekick but probably of a superhero Axl's probably.

Man I gotta make a comic book cover with the old band.

Edited by fishyguy

So HisRoyalFatness,

does that mean that all who wear jeans and a t-shirt or whatever are actually trying to be like Slash? Wow, I didn't know that Slash was that important to EVERYONE. Slash must be a fucking inventive motherfucker, cause it seems you're trying to imply that Slash was the first to wear a jeans and t-shirt combo in rock n roll or in general. :rolleyes: