Can we record an ORIGINAL together?

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does anybody have song uplaod togeather so maybe i can start writing lyric's

Guitar is there on the last page.

First let's see if aussie_axl allows us to use his lyrics, or if quad's singing and lyrics are satisfactory.

Okay. I listened to quad's material. Excellent. The lyrics are good as well. I think that everyone should wait for the next project (which will start as soon as we get this one done) if they want to contribute something. Right now all we need is Glick and jkdrummer to wrap up production.

And quadlaser: One thing is, the vocals sound a little drowned, so you should try them both in different takes then mix em. You have a good voice.

What the hell? Fuck you, i'm out!

Dude, no offense to you, but it's only more awesome if you contribute the whole lead on the next song, why not? So what if you don't play on this one song. You're gonna end up with a lot of work to do on the next song.

Edited by adnan

gimmie somethin to play.

Dude, listen to quad's song and write rythm... There's always a later oppurtunity for you to play lead.

well, the rythm is pretty much decided, it could use some lead in the very beginning, over the first 2 riffs. then again towards the end when i'm done singing, but not during my mini solo at the very end.

i can do better singing, i had to keep it quiet for the sleeping girlfriend.

What the hell? Fuck you, i'm out!

:rofl-lol:

Edited by quadlaser

lol guys I was being sarcastic... of course i'll play the rhythm.

Although I never actually got to show any guitar work.... lol

The thing is, after finishing the download and listening to the track, it actually needs some lead parts rather than rythm.

The thing is, after finishing the download and listening to the track, it actually needs some lead parts rather than rythm.

Not sure that I understand... you just told me a few posts ago to listen to quads track and write rhythm.

Not sure that I understand... you just told me a few posts ago to listen to quads track and write rhythm.

I hadn't heard the track, it was still downloading. But he's done both rythm and lead, but then you have parts which sound a little empty.

so is the song finished? i mean you'll seem to have everything you need on this track beside's bass and drum's yet again! what is up with that with the nighttrain song was the same way, so why don't me and forsakon get togeather and start wring the next song? anybody down with that?

my post last page explains it all. i'm also uploading the track w/out vocals, it's only 60 megs this time. i'll have it up in 15 minutes.

and thanks for the compliments adnan. :)

edit- i really don't have any lead, save for that little bit at the end. it certainly needs some

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?acti...B9BE2E66014E285

Edited by quadlaser

so is the song finished? i mean you'll seem to have everything you need on this track beside's bass and drum's yet again! what is up with that with the nighttrain song was the same way, so why don't me and forsakon get togeather and start wring the next song? anybody down with that?

Sure, whatever.

Here's the song at it's current stage in MP3, down from 154 MB to just 3 MB :lol: :

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?acti...11F6639241330ED

There's no sound? :huh:

oh good job, adnan. :P

i made a 8 meg mp3 that's almost as good as the wav - http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?acti...7CE3F685B1FCED4

i also fixed the ending, it sounds cool as fuck now!