Can we record an ORIGINAL together?

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

right, i didnt get the drumming done and i have a good reason well the weather has been excellent here and im from england so i havent had time to do drumming as i have wanted to go out in the heat so............. on thursday im going on a day out yes and i get back at 5 o clock i wont wanna go out the rest of that night so i will get the drumming done thats a promise unless something really bad happened

right, i didnt get the drumming done and i have a good reason well the weather has been excellent here and im from england so i havent had time to do drumming as i have wanted to go out in the heat so............. on thursday im going on a day out yes and i get back at 5 o clock i wont wanna go out the rest of that night so i will get the drumming done thats a promise unless something really bad happened

Okay dude, just get it up as soon as possible.

Come on dude, everybody's waitin' on you!

Awesome! Can I help on the next song? I play guitar and have a couple of songs that Im working on. I can upload them if you want to hear them. Maybe you would like to play on them.

shit, help on this song, download it and write some shit to complement it, then when JK DRUMMER RECORDS THE DRUMS TODAY LIKE HE SAID HE WOULD then you can record on the final project.

ermmm........ it wont upload for some reason so if 1 of you guys want me to send it to you via msn then it would be easier i will b on some time tonie at like 10-12 and if not then the morning my address is jk_drummer@hotmail.co.uk

What site are you using for upload?

Go to rapidshare.com and upload there.

sorry, but that's not going to work. it would be best to make up drums for the parts, write down the order, then play it without listening to the track. i guess you missed my post about that earlier.

also, please note that the chorus (and bridge i believe) should be a halftime beat, there's no way i could play the part correctly that fast. thanks

well im sorry i would love to drum this but i am goin on holiday today thats why i got the drums in last nite and they where terrible so it looks like i will have to dropout sorry guys i would do it but im to busy now 6 weeks of it

no prob, thanks anyway.

well, i added drums myself! anyone wanna take a stab at vocals or if you wanna add bass now glick that's cool.

here's the new instrumental. http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?acti...853E0EA6A206019

I wrote a song yas lol

(I got the title from "Charlie Manson for M0D")

Alien Erection

This Place, that we're in today, is made of clay

Outer Space, ain't too far away, I heard them say

Human Race, we're all here to play, then we pay

When I rest my case, I'll have it my way

Democracy shall strike, when I get what I like

Why bother to hike, when you can ride the bike

I met with the teacher, he took me to his leader

I was the leacher, and he was the seeder

He taught me everyting that I know today,

He helped me try to find my way,

But there was a price to pay,