When do you think another tour will happen?

baronbrothers

They'll have to do a big U.S tour if they want to shift the album. I'd say, and i'm being very positive. A full U.S tour through Sept/Oct and an album release in November. That's the only way it should happen anyway. A single on radio by October wouldn't hurt either. But who knows eh?

I dont think he'll do too many dates in the u.s.

just might be the stupidest post of all time.

nope,,you just posted that one. with this tour i dont think hell do many in u.s. damn boys its just a sentence dont get so touchy... Edited by pebbles

nope,,you just posted that one. with this tour i dont think hell do many in u.s. damn boys its just a sentence dont get so touchy...

I don't know why you're all giving Pebbles crap, she's right. The LA show is a slam dunk, but Axl has to release the album before they can even think of doing a successful tour in the US. Other than this forum, there is absolutely no BUZZ about GnR in the US. The only time he makes the news is when he gets arrested. Not too mention the unresolved problem with Clear Channel. (remember Philadelphia?)

Don't get me wrong, I wish more people in the states were into this band, but thats not the case.....yet!

nope,,you just posted that one. with this tour i dont think hell do many in u.s. damn boys its just a sentence dont get so touchy...

I don't know why you're all giving Pebbles crap, she's right. The LA show is a slam dunk, but Axl has to release the album before they can even think of doing a successful tour in the US. Other than this forum, there is absolutely no BUZZ about GnR in the US. The only time he makes the news is when he gets arrested. Not too mention the unresolved problem with Clear Channel. (remember Philadelphia?)

Don't get me wrong, I wish more people in the states were into this band, but thats not the case.....yet!

tHANKS! ;)

us tour will start in the fall september/oct cd release in november/early december just in time to christmas. i think the tour will sell out in many places. i would love 2 sold out night at the garden before christmas.

We don't know...

That sums it up alright.

If I had to venture a guess Id say it's all sort of one big tour with the record coming out before the US leg. That's how I like to see it but, F.Y.I., F.Y.E. pretty much nailed it.

I don't think there'll be another tour--which is why I'm going to as many shows as I can on this tour.

How many shows are you going to?

I've been to the Hammersmith one and Download so far. I have Sheffield coming up and Wembley--I only have one date for Wembley though. So, 4 altogether.

Not as many as Binge though who's going to 5--L05ER!!11!!1 :chef:

Who's he? GN'R consists of other members... :rolleyes: